“Service is Slower than 33rpm!”
Review of Vinyl

Vinyl
Ranked #80 of 875 Nightlife in New York City
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The turkey burgers were good but we waited forever to place our order and forever to get it. It's not that buys either.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Went there on our first night in NYC, was pretty cool. Food was tasty and the bathrooms were very "unique"!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Went there for lunch on my last NYC trip, and I am SO in love! I won't make a trip back without eating here! We had two different kinds of mac n cheese, which were both fabulous, and we had a Peanut butter sandwich with a tempura fried banana, and candied bacon. To die for! We also had a BLT with the candied bacon, which was very good, but it was hard to compete with that banana peanut butter bacon sammich.
The decor is fun, there is lots to look at, and we found ourselves just wandering around looking at things. The bathrooms are fun, and the music was great.
I don't remember much of the service, so I'll assume that it was good, and I was Very happy with the atmosphere and the food.
I loved the mosaics of singers in the tables, that was a hoot!

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Our AIRBNB host recommended this place and it was truly great. Huge portions with a great mix of flavors. Much better than expected and wish we could have gone back.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Very cute little spot with great food! Love the concept and the decor. Service was quick and very friendly and attentive. With all of the many restaurants in NY, I'd definitely make it a point to go here again on my next visit. Fun note: The bathrooms are named "Michael" and "Beyonce" and when you go in, not only are they super clean and nicely decorated, the music in each match the bathroom name, so you'll get exclusively Beyonce songs in the women's room, and Michael Jackson in the men's. I thought that was cute, well, unless you're not a fan. :-)