“Killer cocktails!”
Review of Vinyl

Vinyl
Ranked #79 of 878 Nightlife in New York City
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Our daughter and her boyfriend treated us to dinner at Vinyl when we visited NYC. We all enjoyed it thoroughly. I had the Truffle Mac and Cheese which was outstanding. I don't remember what my husband and daughter had, but her boyfriend had a sandwich named for Elvis that was HUGE! My husband sampled it and loved it. Vinyl has several cocktails named for various recording artists and while they are quite pricy, they are delicious and very potent. Service was outstanding and the decor is really fun.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Very nice menu with lots of options. Nice day so the windows were open giving it an outdoor dining feel. Service was excellent as was the food.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Vinyl was the first restaurant I noticed while walking from the subway to the apartment a friend and I were renting for a week long stay in NYC. It was literally around the corner. We went there for a late night dinner and loved the place. I had their Pad Thai (not quite what you might get in Bangkok but pretty darned good - far better than I ever thought it would be and delightfully fresh) and my friend had their amazing mac and cheese. It's a loud, friendly, funky place and our server, Lindsay, was the funniest, loveliest person you could imagine! My only "complaint" is that their breakfast menu doesn't offer the standard "2 eggs any style/bacon, sausage/home fries fare I always crave for at least one vacation breakfast but their other offerings were pretty nice.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

The turkey burgers were good but we waited forever to place our order and forever to get it. It's not that buys either.