“Got engaged here 💙”

Central Park Pedicab Tour
US$125.00*
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride with Professional Photographer
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Got engaged whilst boating on the lake here following a meal at the boat house. Lovely meal and despite not having booked and the place being very busy - we only had a short wait. Following the proposal we sat and celebrated with plenty of champagne in the bar area outside. The bar staff could not have been more lovely and congratulatory, also recommending us a number of excellent places to visit during our trip. Will always be a special place for me and look forward to returning!

There are newer reviews for Loeb Boathouse

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Tried to surprise wife with something romantic and ran across the Gondola ride. It was great. $45 for half hour. Gondolier was great. Did some tour guide stuff about Central Park and sang a little. Going around the lake you're a celebrity. Prob more because the other boats are self rowing and you are getting pushed around while you relax. Had to ask a couple people where to find it when I got there (it's by the outdoor bar). Great experience.

2  Thank chuckmaushardt1120
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I grabbed a chocolate filled scone and hot chocolate at the little cafe inside, and it was the perfect start to my morning in Central Park! It was really quick, cheap, and casual, I sat outside while I ate. They had quite a bit to choose from, and they switched from breakfast to lunch at 11am. This is separate from the sit down restaurant, so I can't comment on that. I wouldn't say this place is anything spectacular, but if you're in the park and need an easy meal or snack, it's a good option!

1  Thank MrsCain811
Reviewed 12 May 2017

perfect setting. middle of it all in nyc. service- staff nice harried and super slow. wait time for food ridiculous. wait time to to your wait person, ridculous. food mediocre at best. know what you are getting. a nice iconic place

1  Thank dawn m
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Nice place as in american movies:)
We had breakfast, it's a bit expensive but the place is no nice. Find a seat outside, near the lake when thw weather is nice. You'll enjoy!
Eggs benedict recommended!