“Heavenly retreat”
Review of Juvenex Spa

Juvenex Spa
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I almost turned around and walked away as the entrance is rather dodgy, the lift was being used by workman so I walked the stairs to the 5th floor. When I opened the door I was transported into a fantastic spa, decorated tastefully and warmly greeted by the receptionist. I soaked and sweated in the dry & wet saunas before my full body scrub, followed by a half hr massage. To finish off the experience there is fresh fruit and tea. The staff there are fantastic and friendly, there is relaxing music being played and the facilities are very clean.

2  Thank Karen G
"floor"
in 9 reviews
"lockers"

Reviewed 29 December 2012

This is a small spa that really knows how to do it. After 7pm is coed and there were only a few other people there when we went. The body scrub removed more dead skin than you knew you had. My skin feels baby soft now! We got great massages as well, and they served us really well - fruit, champagne and service.

1  Thank Itsmehere
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Had a lovely afternoon with the shower, steam, salt scrub and sauna and a leg and underarm wax. All of these services were good (ranged from OK to very good)- Steam room smelled a touch stale/mildew, but OK. The hot tub soak was also only OK- not really hot enough and not more special than a bath I might have at home. Dry sauna was nice- good temerature and relaxing- but hard for me to get comfortable (I have a back injury and there was no way to really lie down or lean back). So the only ding was because of my own physical need. Scrub was excellent (very exposing, so if you are shy it's not for you). Scrubber was nice and attentive, water hot, nice cucumber mask. The leg and underarm wax were OK but they missed a few spots on my leg and did not do a great job checking their work. The overall experience was relaxing, but I would give 3.5 stars if that were an available rating. Good more than "very good."

3  Thank JessNC
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I liked everything. They give the best body scrubs.

1  Thank 1besttaste
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I first went to Juvenex in August 2011 a week before my wedding with friends and family. I had the spa package that included the bath and full body scrub. To beat the bridal blues I also had a full body massage. We ladies had an excellent experience. The scrub was invigorating and refreshing. And the body massage was one of the best I have ever had. Recently, I went with my husband for my birthday. We purchased the couples package with the massage. The services began with a romantic spa bath in a jacuzzi, followed by a couples full body massage. The greatest part of the spa experience there is the access to the other spa services. The steam and sauna are wonderful. They also offer tea, lemon or cucumber water as well as fresh cut pineapple or green melon. The fruit is always very fresh and tasty. I also got a mani/pedi and it lasted for forever without chipping. I highly recommend Juvenex! It is not just a spa but an experience. A very relaxing and rejuvenating experience.

6  Thank vanessakate