“Almost a 5”
Review of Juvenex Spa

Juvenex Spa
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The main thing keeping this review from being a 5 is the awkwardness of being a first-timer at this incredible spa--they could do a whole lot more to help explain how the facility works. For example, it was only from reading other reviews that I knew I could be nude while using the sauna and water soaks.
I've had some really fantastic massages; however, this one was in a class by itself. I really liked the way she maneuvered my body to get at places no one has ever massaged before. And, her being able to be on the table pushing down with her body weight, and at the end, having me sit up and then use her knees on my back--WOW!

2  Thank lindaannie2
"rigorous"
"therapist"
"lockers"

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I almost turned around and walked away as the entrance is rather dodgy, the lift was being used by workman so I walked the stairs to the 5th floor. When I opened the door I was transported into a fantastic spa, decorated tastefully and warmly greeted by the receptionist. I soaked and sweated in the dry & wet saunas before my full body scrub, followed by a half hr massage. To finish off the experience there is fresh fruit and tea. The staff there are fantastic and friendly, there is relaxing music being played and the facilities are very clean.

2  Thank Karen G
Reviewed 29 December 2012

This is a small spa that really knows how to do it. After 7pm is coed and there were only a few other people there when we went. The body scrub removed more dead skin than you knew you had. My skin feels baby soft now! We got great massages as well, and they served us really well - fruit, champagne and service.

1  Thank Itsmehere
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Had a lovely afternoon with the shower, steam, salt scrub and sauna and a leg and underarm wax. All of these services were good (ranged from OK to very good)- Steam room smelled a touch stale/mildew, but OK. The hot tub soak was also only OK- not really hot enough and not more special than a bath I might have at home. Dry sauna was nice- good temerature and relaxing- but hard for me to get comfortable (I have a back injury and there was no way to really lie down or lean back). So the only ding was because of my own physical need. Scrub was excellent (very exposing, so if you are shy it's not for you). Scrubber was nice and attentive, water hot, nice cucumber mask. The leg and underarm wax were OK but they missed a few spots on my leg and did not do a great job checking their work. The overall experience was relaxing, but I would give 3.5 stars if that were an available rating. Good more than "very good."

3  Thank JessNC