Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$128
US$97
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$290
US$279
US$255
US$190
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$98
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$116
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$125
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

The Evelyn(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$118
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$157
Agoda.com
11,487 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral parkherb n kitchengreat locationnew yorktimes squarerockefeller centerlarge hotelradio city music hallbusy hotelfew blocksfifth avenuehousekeeping staffhigh floorcorner roombagelsstreet noise
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

This hotel is very nice, good location, clean. My main issue is they add on charges for everything. I frequently stay at hotels of this caliber for work, but this is the first one to charge for services that have always been free. $4 to have a package shipped to you, $3.50 per item to leave your luggage with the bell captain if you need to stow your luggage for an hour or two before you need to leave for the airport. They even up charge for wifi. For $15 you get super slow wifi and you need to pay an extra $4 if you want the kind of speed you get for free at Starbucks. C'mon, Hilton! That is cheesy. I hope this doesn't become a trend. I expect these kind of services to be included for the price you pay to stay at a hotel like this.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Harma003
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The hotel was very accessible to shops, subway stations, major city attractions, Central Park. Lots of rooms, but the Front Desk staff were very efficient and I only spent a few minutes in line to check in. The rooms were nice, clean and smelled great. Standard for most hotels, except that there was no coffee in the room. There was also no free wifi here. It was convenient to stay here, since the meeting was in the hotel, but I'd probably go somewhere less busy for a non-business related trip to NYC.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank chuvalooh
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I've stayed here about 10 times over the last few years, and I've seen a definite decline. Although the rooms are still clean and comfortable, I can tell maintenance is starting to slide. The two worst things: the internet is like the 1990s....it keeps dumping the signal. (happening to my colleagues as well, so not just my laptop). This makes it really difficult to do much work. Also, they've removed the coffee from the rooms! How can a West Coast person going to the Eastern time zone actually wake up? Also, there used to be lots of prostitutes hanging out in the bridges lounge at night, but thankfully they've at least cleaned that problem up! I will likely not stay here again unless they can guarantee resolution of the internet issue and supply me with at least a cup of coffee in the am!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank T O
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I typically don't take the time to write reviews, but in this case, my delightful experience warrants a few minutes. My Mom and I spent Mother's Day in NYC and stayed at this Hilton. Our first impression was Kathleen at Check-In. Since our stay was on two reservations (using Hilton points for part of our stay), Kathleen checked us in for both reservations, making sure we weren't inconvenienced in having to change rooms mid-stay. She also accomodated us with a wonderful corner room with a view of Central Park that we enjoyed throughout our 4-night stay. When she learned of my Dad's recent passing (one of the reasons for our "girls' trip"), she was kind, compassionate and sympathetic. Kathleen made our weekend all that more special by taking just a little more time out of her crazy busy afternoon for us. Kathleen, thank you. You made a wonderful and positive difference to us last week. I would also like to recognize the gentleman in the Marketplace who sold me my morning coffees at 6AM every day during our stay (I believe his name was Juan?). A happy, smiling face to greet me EVERY morning, and ask how my morning was going. On our last day, Juan went out of his way to help me get coffee at 5:30AM (prior to opening) so we could catch our train out that morning. And there were many others - the Concierge who arranged dinner for two weary travelers, the Security gentleman who brought us ice packs for my Mom's bad knee - ALL so helpful and courteous.This royal treatment is what keeps me loyal to the Hilton properties.

Room Tip: My comment is that this Hilton's location in Midtown is IDEAL if traveling for pleasure. Close to everything. We'll be back next time we come to NYC
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Stayed in the Hilton for 5 days, very comfortable and clean room and close to everything.. Pretty expensive but all staff were friendly and helpful..Would stay again..

Room Tip: I asked for a room with a view of central park, I wouldn't bother as there are so many buildings in between u can't actually see it!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple