Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$204
US$177
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$235
US$111
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$171
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$195
US$116
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$153
US$149
  • Restaurant
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$146
US$117
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$199
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$134
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$437
US$370
  • Room Service
All reviewseast villagefloor to ceiling windowslower east sidecorner roomnew yorkbar scenehotel guestsroom serviceadjoining restaurantking roomrooms are greatlobby loungehip hotelhotel restaurantrain showermini barfavorite hotel
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I've been to Manhattan many times and stayed in just about every type of place you can think of from a chain hotel at Times Square to an AirBnB 4th floor walk up in the heart of the village, but the Bowery stands out as something special. We went to NY for Thanksgiving this year to visit family and wanted to stay in the Village and we wanted a hotel to make things easy. I looked at a number of spots and finally landed on the Bowery for location, amenities and reviews. Wow, were we surprised by how it not only lived up to the reviews, but far exceeded our expectations. There are 3 things that really struck home, 1) location - it's a fantastic location, but understand this is the east village so you are going to get real NY including one of the oldest cemeteries outside your window if you're lucky, 2) hotel lobby/bar/restaurant. I can't say enough about the ambiance of the lobby and bar area with its vintage furniture and dark wood touches. The drinks are tasty, the scene is very hip, but not overwhelming and the food is fantastic, which takes me to the restaurant which far exceeds normal hotel expectations. 3) The Staff - this is what set things apart for me. From the minute the doorman opened the door through to the front desk, the waitstaff and housekeeping, I felt like a VIP. Every turn was met with an offer of assistance and a look of either helpfulness or empathy (depending on the situation). This staff goes above and beyond most I've run into in my stays just about anywhere.

Overall, the rooms are going to be smaller, but we never felt cramped, we were a bit freaked out by the Bowery Teddybear on the best ;> but he found a spot looking out on the cemetery in the windowsill. This is a great place for couples and those who love dogs, there wasn't a moment where there wasn't a fantastically behaving dog in the lounge (a plus in my book), and for those who really want to become part of The Village without renting an apartment.

Room Tip: If you can get a patio room, go for it, they looked awesome out our window.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
BoweryGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at The Bowery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hi Mike J,

I just want to say thank you for your kind words. Your detailed feedback will definitely help the TripAdvisor community understand The Bowery experience.

In defense of Bo the Bowery Bear, Bo is one of our most senior team members and embodies the Bowery's grit, style, and sophistication. That being said, we will have Bo stay out of your room next time :) For those that want to see more of Bo, search #bothebowerybear on Instagram.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my two day stay. Great staff, loads of character excellent attention to detail. Nice bar , relaxed sophisticated lounge area . Italian restaurant Gemma attached to Hotel authentic . Nice room with terrace all excellent quality.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Hello NewmanPaul

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. I'm so glad that you were impressed with our staff. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service while still showing individual personality and warmth. It seems like this is what you experienced. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Our son was recently married at The Bowery Hotel. It was a wonderful event! We worked with their excellent event planner Amanda Len who coordinated things beautifully with our wedding planner. I can not say enough about the staff- very professional and attentive throughout the event and during our stay at the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel and will return very soon. They also have an excellent Guest Services Manager Joel Coleman who checked with us to see if we needed anything.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hi SusiGr,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed the wedding and the hotel accommodations. For those that may not know, we have an incredible private events space on our 2nd floor. The space is perfect for social events, banquets, fundraisers, weddings, and more.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

They say that Disneyland is the most magical place in the world, but they are wrong. It's the Bowery Hotel in NYC. Once you enter, it’s hard to leave this dreamy little sanctuary. The rooms are boho-chic and comfy. Amazing bathroom and toiletries! And the lobby lounge, well, it’s bliss, especially coupled with their espresso martini! Love, love, love the staff - they are as infamous as the lobby. This was our favorite part of the NYC trip - we didn't want to leave... ever.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was my second visit to the Bowery Hotel, having gone back because of the great experience I had the first time. The service is first class, from everyone to the doormen to the front desk, housekeeping, wait staff and management. A particular favorite is Richard, the lounge host. He is delightful and made us feel like family! And, you can't beat the location. There are several nice restaurants within steps of the hotel and you're a very short walk to SoHo, without having to deal with the crowds of SoHo when you step out of your hotel. The Bowery Hotel is all about giving its guests the personal touch and they have succeeded during both of my visits. I'm already planning my next trip there.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
BoweryGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at The Bowery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hello memGA,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I want to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We pride ourselves on our warm, gracious service and I am thrilled that this is what you experienced. I have passed along your feedback to our team and we will make sure Richard get's the recognition he deserves.

Please let me know if there is ever anything you need. You can reach me at joelc@bohonyc.com.