5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$535
Hotels.comUS$526
TravelocityUS$526
PricelineUS$535
Agoda.comUS$535
Trip.comUS$526
All reviews east village floor to ceiling windows corner room new york room service lounge area soaking tub bath products mini bar front desk staff turn down service union square nyc hotel the location is perfect the empire state building times square lowry
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

The Bowery is my absolute favorite hotel in NYC. The location is great. The rooms are beautiful and the service is spectacular. However the lobby and the courtyard take the hotel to another level. The architecture and décor are amazing and the atmosphere is what truly sets it apart from other hotels.
We definitely look forward to returning soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2022

My husband and I were in NYC the 1st week of April for pleasure—a Broadway show and a special museum exhibit. I chose the Bowery Hotel for our 4 day stay because of great reviews, their gracious cancellation policy and because they have a restaurant that’s open year round and from morning till evening. We were not disappointed in any way. The front desk folks are friendly, the doormen, smiling and unbelievably helpful—even in the pouring rain, the restaurant, Gemma, was great(better than Balthazar), the rooms cozy, comfortable and filled with light and also with a nice view. I have not mentioned the lobby, but it is picturesque and inviting. There was a fire in the large fireplace every time we walked thru or sat on a comfy couch to read the paper. We also enjoyed shopping in the neighborhood. We will definitely return to The Bowery Hotel on our next NYC adventure.

Reviewed 27 April 2022

A huge thank you to the staff at the Bowery for making our stay so special. They really went out of their way to welcome us after a long flight and get us settle before exploring the city. We were kindly given a complementary upgrade - our room had a fantastic view over the local area and a direct view of the Empire State Building. Compared to other hotels in the area, that lack a certain character and soul, the Bowery has this in bounds. The main bar area feels like a country house, the outside terrace is a great space and Gemma and excellent restaurant.

Overall, we look forward to returning and making this our 'home base' in New York City.

Room tip: Room 609 has great views.
Reviewed 20 April 2022

Nothing could have made my stay at The Bowery more enjoyable. I only wish I could have stayed longer and that my wife could have been there to enjoy it with me. We’ll definitely be back.

The staff was welcoming and friendly. Everyone that I encountered at the hotel greeted me with a smile. The room was lovely and the added touches, from the fresh water and cookies delivered to my room, to the other amenities were a bonus! My gratitude and compliments to everyone.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2022

I had heard great things about the Bowery for years and finally had the opportunity to stay here recently. It will definitely be my go-to NYC hotel from now on. The staff is so helpful and attentive. I loved my room and really appreciated all of the design details. The bed was so comfortable and I was so happy to have their nice down pillows! The standard room that I had was on the smaller side, so I would recommend a larger room if you're traveling with kids.