“Best Massage Ever” 4 of 5 bubbles

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2011

I've paid more for massages many times, but have never enjoyed one more.
I purchased a package of a manicure, pedicure and deep tissue massage. Both the mani & pedi were done well.
But, when you are ready to have the kinks worked out of your body - get a deep tissue massage from Angel (don't let the little body fool you).
Highly recommended!

Visited July 2011

North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2010

My husband and I booked a 4 1/2 hour couples package at this spa. We had a pleasant experience. We had dual massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. We were treated like royalty.
The massage was just what we needed after trekking up and down those New York streets. The masseuse did a wonderful job of getting out those knots.

We did have a couple comments that we wanted to share. The indoor staircase going down into the spa was not heated. We found that strange. Also, in the suite that we rented to have our dual massages in, there was no bath tub and the steam shower had no place to sit and was very small.

We had a wonderful time and it was really the only relaxing 4 hours of our whole trip.

1 Thank mhlddlr
Miami Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beware of pricing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2010

I had an excellent massage and an ok facial. What was very disturbing to me was the way I was charged. After specifically asking the facialist for the regular facial with extractions(135.00), she told me that the there was a $195 and a $220 available. It seemed as though she was saying these were the only two facials. A friend also had the same experience and paid much more than she should have. Make sure if you go you find out what the services are suppose to cost and for how long each one should last. Also ask about the "special packages" as they won't tell you or offer the pricing to you even after mentioning it to them before paying.

3 Thank MiamiBeachResi
New York City
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Favorite Spa in NYC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2007

The staff is great, the products are great, and the services are spectacular!

Had several guests (from the hotel) go there and not one person has complained. I myself have had services done.

With the staff that fully converses with you and only when you can and feel like talking.

Try a simple manicure to a full one hour massage! Great!

1 Thank NYCEyez
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2007

Prices for treatments run about the same as any mid-upper service spa in NYC. However, the treatments are average. There's better spas in NYC to spend your money and time.

1 Thank jiakkantang