“4 Skewers of Deliciousness”
Review of Kashkaval Garden

Kashkaval Garden
Ranked #442 of 14,810 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Welcome to Kashkaval Garden! In the trendy Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York City since 2004, locally owned Kashkaval Garden offers a casual, relaxed environment to enjoy selected wines, specialty cocktails, and delicious Mediterranean inspired cuisine. Our host will be very happy to seat you in our spacious Garden Room, in our main Dining Room, or at our comfortable solid oak bar, where you'll enjoy specialties such as cheese fondue, grilled skewers, cheese & charcuterie plates, salads, and Mediterranean tapas, served by our friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Reviewed 3 December 2015

We stopped in on a rainy afternoon after looking for highly rated tapas restaurants on Trip Advisor. Kashkaval Garden leaned away from the Spanish options we were hoping for, but we enjoyed the food.. We had four skewers of different types of meat and all were delicious. The ambiance was kind of rustic chic. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

I've eaten lunch and dinner at Kashaval Garden several times in the past year, and I love it. They have a great selection of tapas, skewers, fondues, salads, and more. Eventually I'll try everything. The food is delicious. The salads are creative and sooo good. The prices are extremely reasonable. The place is a bit cramped and can get noisy, but that's true of so many places in NYC. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I gave 5 stars but to be honest it's 4.5 and that is only because I have been to the original Kashkaval (formerly next-door) and know what is missing. Why they changed the menu is beyond me. Yes a lot of it is the same and there are some good additions but there is SOOOO much they should bring back from the original menu! The elephant beans! Oh please pretty please bring those back! (just to name my favorite). Overall it is still the BEST restaurant in the area and I would strongly suggest anyone to go. But please please please bring back the beans!

1  Thank MaggieJeanNYC
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. I really enjoyed my lunch there. I will advise my friends and family to try.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We've been to Kashkaval Garden a couple of times and both times were outstanding. The food is excellent, the drinks are very good, good wine list and great service. It may be a little difficult to find but well worth it.

1  Thank Krish095