“Best hummus ever”
Review of Taboon

Taboon
Reserve with OpenTable
Taboon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #292 of 14,531 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Everything is perfect about this restaurant. I had here the best steak and hummus ever! Culinary orgasm, including their signature cocktails and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

The service autmosphire and food are excellent. I enjoyes it very much.
A perfect evening to meet frienfs and eat. I will come agin.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for if you're looking for very fresh fish cooked in a unique oven this is the place. A very eclectic why menu and soup mix. A little far west of them down you. But it well worth the trip. Little pricey courtesy ibuprofen restaurant around it's a little brighter than the restaurant but it's worth every penny.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Went for a post matinee early dinner and were greeted by a very peaceful, inviting dining area. Our server, Alphonso, was very attentive and hospitable. We enjoyed the cream of turnip soup, the bread and babaganoush, the gnocchi, and the unusually delicious rice pudding. My partner and I also had very tasty cocktails. Though a little prices, it was well worth it.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Shared several appetizers with my daughter after a show. Each appetizer was delicious! We didn't have reservations but they were able to seat us. I recommend making reservations. Even though it was early the place was very busy and even the bar was seating by reservations. The service was great and super efficient