“Cream puffs and cookies......there are no words”
Review of Bibble & Sip

Bibble & Sip
Ranked #18 of 394 Bakeries in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 22 February 2016

There are really no words to describe how amazing the pastries are at this place. To be honest, I do not drink coffee so I cannot comment on that although my husband said it was very good. The pastries at Bibble and Sip are OUT OF THIS WORLD. We went there on day 1 and had a hot chocolate and brownie chip cookie. I was in heaven. I was super tired and the level of happiness this brought me to is immeasurable. I made my husband go back on the second day for another hot chocolate and this time a dark chocolate cream puff. Again - transported to pastry bliss!! They are reasonably priced as well for NYC - between $3-$5. Honestly I would have happily paid double that. Please go and enjoy!

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Hubby found this place online and thought looked good. It was close to our hotel. It was quite small and busy but were lucky to get a table. They sell a selection of muffins, scones, croissants.

I had a cheese muffin croissant which was nice but maybe not enough for bfast as was hungry later. Hubby enjoyed his muffin. Maybe as a snack it would be fine but I expected more for bfast.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

We walked to this restaurant from our hotel thinking that would have a menu for breakfast, but little was offered. My friend ordered a poorly executed quiche, but enjoyed the coffee.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Great fresh treats and kicking coffee makes Bibble & Sip a family favorite. Located near theaters it is a great pre- or post- show option.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

We stopped here to get some sweets to take home. After the first bite of the Earl Grey cream puff, my husband said "we should have bought more of these." The earl grey banana bread was also excellent, as was the scone. We will definitely be back next time we are in Manhattan.