“Delicious gyros!”

Ranked #1,639 of 14,817 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 3 August 2016

If you like this type of Greek/Armenian food, this is the place. You can buy to eat there or to take away gigantic "lafa" bread gyros filled with anything you imagine, apart from lamb meat or others. The attendants are polite. Each gyro is U$8. What else?

Reviewed 2 August 2016

An easy way to get the chance to try not totally familiar ingredients.Sure, the decor 's not that attracts , more the serious way to offer exciting new fast food.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at a hotel right in the middle of Mahattan. It was already past 8pm, we had already taken a shower, and were ready for bed. But we were starving! So we searched on TripAdvisor for the best restaurants near us and we found this one. I'm so glad we chose this place to have dinner. It is simply delicious. The concept is similar to Subway, but with Mediterranean food. The hummus alone with the whole wheat pita bread is delicious enough. Imagine how it tastes with the rest you can add. I had the Gyro (with beef and lamb) with a sweet and spicy onion sauce. The place is casual & the prices is ok for NYC. The employees are really nice too. They offer delivery service and you can also call to pre order and eat there when you arrive. One word: AMAZING! I definitely recommend it. Bon appettit!

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I don't regret of selecting this place for eating, I decided to trust the past reviews . Everything is fresh and delicious. My wife loved this place and also my daughter. The first floor is not too big but they have a second floor with more space. They also offer a variety of drinks and the personal working there is kind and helpful.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We stop bye Hummus and Pita Company for a late afternoon break form the Street Festival on 6th Ave that was going on. I ordered a Tropical Passion Smoothie, Ingredients were Pineapple, Mango, Banana ,Coconut flakes, and Apple Cider. Best smoothie I ever had ,plus some Organic Honey in it.
This was something new from Hummus and Pita Co. Hummus Sweets and Cinnamon Pita Chips.
They were outstanding. The three hummus were Chocolate, Cake Batter, and Cookie Dough. After devouring a plate of the cinnamon chips with the variety of the sweet Hummus, I bought some . The cinnamon tasted best with the chocolate hummus but I bought all three to take home. Beside great bowls and pitas with many different hummuses , there is hummus sweets to finish your meal. Highly recommend stopping her for sandwich and dessert.