“No better welcome to NYC than Kuu.”
Review of Kuu Ramen

Kuu Ramen
Get food delivered
Ranked #39 of 13,432 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the second time we’ve been here. We came once two years ago, and once today. There’s no doubt in my mind this is some of the best food in NYC. We ordered the pork buns and the Japanese Fried Chicken this time. They were perfect. Last time I we ordered ramen and it was so full of flavor. I can’t wait to come back and try something new.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (174)

Reviewed 7 July 2020

This super tiny place serves an amazing and large bowl of ramen. For sure a place to get for dinner, lunch, or anytime

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Delicious!, I really enjoyed the food and the place it is really cool. Prices are good. Nice place for a meal!

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank 993alvaroo
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

The place is small and busy. The menu is simple offering few ramen and other Japanese dish.

The ramen was not as tasty I would have like it to be.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank yveslouisp
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

It is a small place with one small and one big table, good service, english fine, prices reasonable and food normal but to me quite oily. I prefer beef Ramen elsewhere. Sorry but to me not a place I would recommend to my friends.

Date of visit: February 2020