We booked this apartment through Expedia after reading good reviews about it. Having never been to New York before we were surprised by the size of the rooms, the apartment is bigger than the apartment my New York friend lives in. The extra space is especially useful after a day walking around Manhattan, my wife could have a quick nap in the bedroom and I could watch tv without bothering her. Breakfasts are great, specially the waffle machine. The breakfast room is a little small but trays are provided in the apartment so you can load up on food and take it to your room where you can eat in peace. All the staff were brilliant and very helpful, we found that if we told the front desk where we were going that day they generally had money off vouchers available or could tell us the best time to go and avoid the queues.
We went in february and found no need to book any tours before we went as the queues were minimal however this may be different in the summer. The Rockerfeller building has much better views than the Empire State building and there is more space to walk around at the top. Staten Island ferry is free and gives the best view of the Manhattan skyline on the return trip and I can heartily recommend Jamesons Irish bar on 3rd Avenue (10 mins walk from the hotel) for a nice pint of Brooklyn lager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While visiting one of the most extraordinary cities in the world, we invite you to live like a New Yorker in the center of it all at the award winning BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality House. Relax in your very own exclusive Manhattan apartment-style suite designed with all the comforts of a large home without sacrificing any of the benefits of hotel amenities and services. Imagine yourself stepping out of your front door and being in the center of it all, with all New York's spectacular major attractions just a short walking distance away. While resting in your suite all of the fantastic sights and sounds that make New York City so great are just outside your window. Hotel guests especially appreciate spreading out in their very own apartment suite after a full day out in our thrilling city. No other New York City hotel can compare to our oversized rooms and great location. We're ideally located near Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and any number of subway and transportation hubs. Our expansive apartment-style suites are designed to make your experience convenient and comfortable. As you enter one of our luxuriously appointed suites, you are warmly welcomed with a large living room, full kitchen, dining area, separate private bedroom(s) and a well appointed bathroom(s). The apartments all come complete with oak wood flooring, 11 foot ceilings, and noise reduction windows. All of our oversized suites are three and four room full apartments designed for luxury living. This property is designed to be a home away from home with fully outfitted kitchens, stone counters, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and kitchenware for up to six people. Pillow top mattresses and full bathroom botanical amenities are offered to all our guests. Both of our Penthouses have beautiful outdoor balconies in addition to all the rest. And it doesn't end there, The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality house dishes up complimentary breakfast daily. Enjoy piping hot eggs and made to order waffles, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruits, breads, pastries, (delivered daily), juices and 100% Arabica coffee. Our hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi and a local fitness center access that keeps you connected and up with your fitness routine. Free fitness facilities and classes like yoga, kettlebell, and Pilates, basketball court, weights, machines, aerobics, sauna, steam room, and two swimming pools are all available to our adult guests. Free local telephone calls from your room and free newspaper at your door every weekday are just a few additional perks. Our award winning world class multilingual service team stands ready to anticipate anything you might need 24 hours a day. Read the variety of free newspapers or use our free computer/printers or just to come mingle with the other guests in our public lobby hospitality suite. Enjoy free tea or coffee there throughout the day. Take a break on our outdoor public deck that offers a quiet peaceful area during warmer months, complete with flowers and benches. Book your ideal New York City dream experience at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality House today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hospitality House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hospitality House Hotel New York City
- Best Western Hospitality Hotel
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western Hospitality House New York