I stayed here one night, booked last minute through HotelTonight. I found it nice and convenient for the price I paid. The reception area is small and cozy and the staff were very nice and efficient. The room was pretty nice, it was clean and had a good view of Lexington Ave. The bathroom was fully stocked basket of complementary toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.) The room could use a few updates but it was clean and the bed was very comfortable so I was happy with my choice. I would stay again but I would ask for a higher floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City