“Delicious Food”
Review of Tree Bistro

Tree Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tree Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 14,744 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: East Village
Cross street: between 11th and12th st
Transit: Take L train to 1st ave., 6 train to astor place, R/W trains to 8th/NYU, M15 uptown bus to 1st ave./11th st., M15 downtown bus to 2nd ave./12th st. and M8 cross-town bus on 8th st. to 1st ave.
Description: tree serves thoughtfully prepared bistro fare in a casual friendly atmosphere, from small plate charcuterie delights to delectable standards like steamed PEI mussels or steak frites with parmesan truffle fries, along with a full and eclectic seasonal menu. A well rounded wine list, draft and bottled beers, cheese plates and great desserts are also available (don't miss the fried oreo!). Guests can eat in the intimate dining room for a cozy meal, or in the more expansive canopied walled garden - an enchanting secret spot in the heart of the city. The garden is also a great festive space for private parties. Open Tuesday thru Thursday 5-11 pm, Friday & Saturday 5 pm -midnight, delivery service available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed my experience here. Would definitely recommend for a business dinner with clients. Yum!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Enter the unique door, ask for a table in the garden, and feast on some of the tastiest food in the East Village. The mussels (share as an appetizer) are plump and beautifully seasoned as are all the dishes which are created with an eye to freshness and a step-up-on-tradtional recipes. The service is superb, you realize they really care about providing quality. Reservations are a must, the place is small and a prized place for parties.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I came here for dinner with close family friends who are all about good quality food. We got salads to start that were fresh, perfectly dressed and absolutely delicious, followed by their risotto they had that night which melted in my mouth and was the best I’d ever had. However the desserts really were mind blowing. After been so full of great wine, food and excellent bread I wasn’t sure I could stomach anymore. But we got a few plates to share and I’ve honestly never in my life had desserts that tasted and looked so perfect. I highly recommend all of them! On top of all this the restaurant itself is so cozy and beautiful, it’s like your sitting in someone’s little eclectic house! The servers were fast, well informed and very kind. This meal was a truly memorable one and I will back again. Fantastic.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this NYC gem! Would recommend the wine, zucchini fritters and of course the fried Oreos enjoyed in the charming little back garden.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We came here from australia and this place was recommended to us. The wine and bread we had to start was so good... havent found bread as good since! And we finishdd with the deep fried oreos. Standards are high for the rest of our trip! Staff were not only friendly but easy going and fun!