Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super fun!

I booked this tour for my sister and I for her birthday (she's a HUGE gossip girl fan & I've never... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Alw42196
Lehighton, Pennsylvania
Very informative and knowledgeable

We chose the 3hr tour and it was so fun! My 17 year old daughter and I were very happy with Kenan’s... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$73.00
from US$45.73
from US$129.00
More Info
All reviews central park took pictures his knowledge kemal pedicab guide pics nyc info blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Kenan gave us a tour and was super nice and patient while explaining the main sites on gossip girl ! Would 100% recommend.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021

Growing up “ Gossip Girl” was my favorite tv show. When I found out they offered a pedicab tour here in NY I’d booked without any hesitation.
Kenan, our guide, was exceptionally detailed and shared a lot of fun facts about GG. Kenan tooK all the precautions with masks and sanitation so we felt safe. Definitely recommend it to any GG fan as well as any person looking for a quality outdoor time ( especially now, during the pandemic). Ask For Kenan, you will not regret it!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Me and my daughter had amazing time with our guide Kenan. It was a chilly day but blanket saved the day! I am not that familiar with the show but my daughter loved all the photos we took show locations. Great way to see the upper east side Central Park!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 20 December 2020

Our tour guide, Keenan, was enthusiastic and accommodating. He took the time to explain interesting Gossip Girl facts along the way and stopped for great photo opps. The best birthday present ever! Highly recommend this experience and be sure to request Keenan!!!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2020

Our guide, Kenan, was great. My daughter loves Gossip Girl so we decided to take the tour for her birthday. Not only was he very knowledgeable about gossip girl but gave us a lot of information about New York and even took pictures of us at the gossip girl stops . The company was very nice and stayed in constant contact with me.

Date of experience: November 2020