“Amazing”

Ranked #404 of 485 Dessert in New York City
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love sedutto especially the peanut butter chocolate chip. I just wish they delivered to the west side.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We live in the neighborhood and they must have some new owner! We got a scoop of ice cream completely freezer burned. I should've realize there was an issue when she scooped it with a cheese grater. Seriously, what ice cream shop doesn't have an ice cream scoop? One bite and asked for our money back. She did give us money back and then said - you should've ordered the raspberry truffle as that is one that is fresh.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Popular places- their cleaning has gone down with their pistachio tasting like coconut. Settled for another flavor, only had AmEx and was told they only honor it for $10.00 all else Visa and MasterCharge-

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I succumbed to Sedutto during a recent hike and had a fat laden ice cream cold, vanilla, and enjoyed it very much.

At least 20 different flavors were offer; service was very friendly; and the place is cheerful and very clean.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Although the butterfat content is not posted, it is clear that this ice cream is very rich and contains a great deal of fat.

As sometimes treat, there are many different flavors and a wide range of toppings. I tend to walk on the other side of First Avenue to avoid being tempted.

But when I do stop by, I walk away very happy.