“Over charged”

Ranked #42 of 485 Dessert in New York City
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went for lunch. My husband had a burger but I had the shirmp and chicken. My husband had cheesecake. There was a slice of paper still in the cheesecake that was separating the layers, the waitress laughed this off, we were initially given someone else’s bill (for a table for 4!) New bill charged us the evening price for my shirmp and chicken. It was busy and I wasn’t sure of the price for mine so we paid and left. Checked the prices outside and realized we had been over charged by $10. Thought we might go back for breakfast but won’t bother .

2  Thank tommojhq
Write a ReviewReviews (9,242)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The breakfast was ok, the staffs were friendly and nice. We had corn beef hash, which was ok. You have to stay in line

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Waited 15 mins to get a table which wasn’t bad at all. The food was great! The problem was once we order it took 1 hour to get our food after ordering & we all ordered some type of sandwich. Portions are huge! It’s a diner like atmosphere. Bill for people was $95.00. Expensive for sandwiches & one without a side.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We ate here first night in NY, decent selection on the menu but wholy crap Times Square prices for diner fair.

Burgers were fine, a little dry, fries were soggy and the bill at the end just hurt - be warned you're in Times Square, nowhere has to try too hard !

Rob

1  Thank OmanRob
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The first day of my visit to New York and one of the first things I thought about having was cheesecake. I read reviews of the best places to go and found Junior’s was ranked 3rd and was very close to where I was staying in Hell’s kitchen. I ordered the original cheesecake to go. It was delicious! I’ll be going back again before I leave ! Highly recommended !!