“Absolutely the BEST!!”

and up
Waitress on Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Such a fun show!! The cast is great, the music is outstanding and the theatre is beautiful!! Got to meet some of the cast and they were wonderful!!

2  Thank sooner62
"cast members"
in 7 reviews
"main characters"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a night alone in NYC so visited the discount ticket counter. I had limited choices for Sunday night shows, and although I was hoping to see Book of Mormon, I couldn’t get tickets. I still played a good amount for a center orchestra ticket, but it was worth it! The show was funny and the music good. It moved along at a nice pace. This was MUCH better than Anastasia.

4  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Did not expect to love it as much as I did, cried at the end tears of joy and happiness. Funny and moving

2  Thank DarylmcA
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have to say I bought the tickets to this show sight unseen. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the show. It was funny and the music was great. I saw it with Sara Bareilles starring in the lead role. She was fantastic as well as the rest of the cast. Highly recommend for a show if you are visiting the city.

1  Thank capecodda
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2018

If we could have turned down the volume it would have been perfect. Songs were so loud we couldn’t understand the lyrics. But it was easy to get the sense of it and the show was fun. Loved the entire cast, and was lucky to see Sara Bareilles in her last night in the lead. Highly recommend.

2  Thank dshawmaine