“Great Atmosphere with a Menu to please everyone!”
Review of Pastry Pub

Pastry Pub
Ranked #5 of 125 Restaurants in Cedar City
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I went with a friend for breakfast and had an amazing Croissant, Egg, Cheese and Bacon breakfast sandwich. There are traditional English/Irish artifacts around the restaurant that make it fun. The service was very good. The pastries looked wonderful but it was too early for me. I would recommend it if you are coming to Cedar City.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I always look forward to the wonderful food served at the Pastry Pub. I have yet to find anything that doesn't make me want a 2nd serving.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

A good variety of salads to choose from and the soups I have tried have been excellent too. Sometimes they overdo it with the dressing, so if you don't like much dressing, just ask for it on the side.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

While in Cedar City for the Shakespeare Festival, the Pastry Pub was convenient walking distance and offered something for everyone in our group--sandwiches, salads, desserts. All was delicious. We ate there a few times in our weekend trip and had different things each time. I thoroughly enjoyed each option. Reasonable pricing and fairly quick service. We loved the "call ahead" option too.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I used to like this place a little better but we don't enjoy it so much anymore. I think they are slipping somewhat.

Been to Pastry Pub? Share your experiences!