“Great food...Gluten Free options ”
Review of Pastry Pub

Pastry Pub
Ranked #5 of 128 Restaurants in Cedar City
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We love stopping here every time we go through Cedar City. I love that they offer gluten free options. I am a Celiac and have never been cross contaminated. The menu has a lot of variety. Great smoothies also. The staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We both got a salad. Good portion and great flavor. The service was good and the facility was clean and had a good vibe.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We always stop here to eat while in Cedar City.. The food is yummy but the pastries are the BEST. We each get a different one and share. But sometimes I don't want to share the cannoli because it is so yummy!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I have eaten there 4 times. The sandwiches on homemade bagels are wonderful. I get a half with a sandwich and it’s a perfect amount of food. The desserts look wonderful but I’ve only tried that one so far. I haven’t tried the coffee drinks yet.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I went with a friend for breakfast and had an amazing Croissant, Egg, Cheese and Bacon breakfast sandwich. There are traditional English/Irish artifacts around the restaurant that make it fun. The service was very good. The pastries looked wonderful but it was too early for me. I would recommend it if you are coming to Cedar City.

Been to Pastry Pub? Share your experiences!