“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Today my friend and I stopped in for lunch after receiving a glowing review about the place from a resident. We are visiting from Las Vegas and South Carolina.
The Pub looks and feels like an Irish pub minus the beer. The food is delicious - one Rueben wrap and one pastrami sandwich with far more meat than expected and made especially to meet my dietary restrictions. The staff was so personable and accommodating. The owner, Syras, stopped to talk with us several times, making our visit even more enjoyable.
Be assured if we are ever back in this neat little city again we will be stopping in to the Pastry Pub for a meal!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Cute little place decorated to look like an Irish pub. I wish they had asked me if I wanted my cannoli drizzled in chocolate, because it was plenty sweet without and it made it messy to eat. Good coffee.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We love stopping here every time we go through Cedar City. I love that they offer gluten free options. I am a Celiac and have never been cross contaminated. The menu has a lot of variety. Great smoothies also. The staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We both got a salad. Good portion and great flavor. The service was good and the facility was clean and had a good vibe.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We always stop here to eat while in Cedar City.. The food is yummy but the pastries are the BEST. We each get a different one and share. But sometimes I don't want to share the cannoli because it is so yummy!

Been to Pastry Pub? Share your experiences!