Clarion Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$106
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$119
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Best Western Plus Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$117
El Rey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$50
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$129
Agoda.com
The Iron Gate Inn(Cedar City)
US$129
M-Star Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$145
US$119
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Anniversary House is about 2 blocks from the Randall Theatre and the Utah Shakespeare Festival "block." We found it convenient to walk to performances. It's a safe neighborhood. Our room was in lower level of house, with an entrance in the back. One other guest room is located on the same level. The decor is nice. The best thing for us, is that the room has 2 beds, plus a sitting area. The kitchen and eating area are upstairs. We chose to eat outdoors on the deck. The breakfasts were tasty. The proprietor, Nan, is nice and she made a chocolate cake that was available to guests. Also a small refrigerator full of waters and drinks. We resisted the cake until the last day of our stay. We are planning to stay again. Free wifi worked fine.

Room Tip: the Country Suite has 2 beds, so it was great for 2 family members, each had their own bed
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank firstmatekim
Reviewed 18 August 2016

This was my first experience with a bed and breakfast and Nan did not disappoint. I had the green room in the front of the house and my view was lovely and relaxing. The room was clean, inviting and perfect temperature for me (a tad bit on the cooler side, but that's perfect in my opinion). Nan was pleasant and very helpful, she even helped me enjoy my Shakespeare experience more by telling me about all of the pre performance opportunities. I am a late night lady and when I arrived back to the house around midnight, I was even able to fix a cup of tea and enjoy some quiet time on a porch swing in the gazebo. I could have easily spent 3 more nights there. Thanks, Nan!

Oh and a breakfast side note...Being the late night lady, I was late for breakfast. Sarah was kind enough to shrug it off and heat up the meal for me even at 9 am. It was lovely and filling. I also ate that on the porch in the sunlight. Thanks for all the coffee Sarah!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicholle P
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We had a lovely time during the three nights we stayed her. Nan was the most excellent hostess, the breakfasts were delicious, and the rooms were homey, comfortable, and just right. Thank you so much for making our little getaway delightful.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MSBuckley
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Clean, comfortable, affordable! Delicious breakfast. Our hostess was gracious and concerned for our comfort and available for any need. We were in town for a wedding, other guests were attending plays in the evenings.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan R
Reviewed 9 August 2014

For visitors to Cedar City, especially to see the plays, the Anniversary House is fantastic. The hostess Nan cooks mean breakfasts, the rooms are very comfortable and clean. You can walk anywhere and she has great suggestions for things to do between plays. The yard is beautiful and you can picnic or hang out. She'll also work with you on special events or occasions. Finally the price is fair and much more bang for your buck that a motel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends