All reviews shakespeare festival room was clean two blocks free breakfast family suite waffles rooms are large ice machine stay there again the location is perfect coffee maker parking lot short drive nice breakfast biscuits and gravy bryce canyon cedar breaks
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Quiet..good size bathroom with bright lighting...definitely a plus. comfortable beds and pillows..large screen tv..coffee pot in room...good breakfast with boiled eggs and waffles, toast and danish. Easy access to highway..close to shopping and restaurants.

1  Thank Lanie A
Enoch S, General Manager at El Rey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

We wanted to like the El Rey especially because everyone we encountered there was so friendly. Perfect location and rooms are large but we encountered maintenance issues that need attention. Upon checking in, we called the front desk because the mini-fridge was so loud we knew we wouldn't be able to sleep. We were told someone would look into it but that was the last we heard from anyone. Coffee-maker poured into the holding tray. I held my breath each time I flushed the toilet in fear it was about to overflow. With some attention, the El Rey could be a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Enoch S, General Manager at El Rey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

I am looking forward to speaking to you and personally resolving you stay with us. I apologize that you did not receive the attention expected. Our maintenance staff is very attentive and I am really sorry that there was a breakdown in communication. I look forward to another opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations in the near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I enjoyed the space it offered, and I thought the bed was really soft. I do wish the pillows were king size though, they were square pillows. I loved the giant bathtub with jets. The room did really well blocking out the lights! Great stay

Stayed: May 2016

Thank you for staying with us and congratulations on your wedding. We wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I stayed in the jacuzzi suite at this hotel and it was wonderful. The room was perfect and clean. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were soft, the breakfast was also delicious and included a variety of foods.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

I am pleased you enjoyed our suite. I appreciate this review as well. We hope you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

We stayed at this hotel while going to see our granddaughter at SUU and were very pleasantly surprised. It has been remodeled and the rooms are very clean and the hotel was convenient to SUU and several restaurants and fast food, We needed Wifi and ir was free, The beds were comfortable and clean. We needed some information and the front desk immediately helped us.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Enoch S, General Manager at El Rey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

We are very found of the family of our SUU students. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to next time.