All reviews room was clean pet room front desk pancake machine waffles sausage hot tub staff was very friendly hot breakfast would stay here again great breakfast within walking distance free breakfast road trip indoor pool convenient location easy access
Reviewed 26 September 2015

The people were very nice and handled the problem with poor TV reception very quick and assigned us another room. The rooms were both outdated but clean and served our purpose. The price was reasonable and the breakfast was good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Don O, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am happy that we were able to move you into a room with better television reception. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

We spent two night here once again requesting main floor room near lobby. Upon entering our room I found a dirty sock near the night stand, sluggish bathroom sink, dried poop on the comforter and inside the toilet bowl. I immediately went to the front desk to tell them about it. Right away two hotel employees came to our room and had a major fit to see what housekeeping didn't take care of.
We were moved to another room but the two employees thoroughly inspected it first. The female employee wasn't happy with the streaks left on the mirror and cleaned it herself. We finally got moved in.
The room was really great, good beds, linens, towels, etc. Had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The breakfast buffet had ample choices, the food was really good.
The hotel is located right off the freeway and is within walking distance of several restaurants. Sleeping quality was excellent.
I give high praises to the employees for taking care of the issue so fast.
We would stay here again!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue49321

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. I am very pleased that you received great customer service from our hotel front desk clerks. They take pride in our hotel and want our guests to have a comfortable stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

The room was very comfortable and the front desk staff bent over backwards to help us find unique things to do. She also double checked by sending a manager to check that our assigned room was ready. They have a great free breakfast or if you prefer, you can walk across the street to Denny's and get a 20% discount.

Room tip: The site is small enough that all rooms easily access all features.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Don O, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey. We value your feedback and will use it to continue to provide great service. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Don Oswald, the manager, is not true to his word.

I would NOT recommend staying here. I called ahead for a one night stay. I was quoted a rate of $63 with a AAA card and then because I was "a nice guy on the phone", I was quoted a rate of $57. The gentleman that quoted me this price was named Eric. He assured me that our room was reserved. We arrived a bit after midnight. Eric was no longer at the desk. Another young man informed me that he saw my reservation in the system but my room had been given away. He asked me to move aside to help a woman. He gave her the exact same room that we has reserved. After looking for any room in Cedar City, we finally found one at Motel 6. The young man assured me that no charge had been made for the reserved room that had been given away.

The next day, I was SHOCKED to get a notification from my bank that Quality Inn had charged me for $76!!!! I called the motel immediately and got to speak to Eric again. He had no explanation as to what happened.

I called the manager, Don Oswald, on the first business day to discuss. At first, he was argumentative. Then he told me that he could reverse the charges. That conversation was 4 days after the event. As of NOW, 9 days after the charge, Mr. Bowan STILL hasn't done the right thing and reversed the charges!

I will take this review down when Mr. Oswald gives me my money back for a room that was never given to me!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dave A
Don O, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Mr. Andrews,
Wow... Sorry but I am an honest man. I will attempt to copy and post the folio that shows that on the 16th I reversed the charges. The $76 is what the charge would have been with the taxes applied. All of the charges have been removed. I can't seem to post the entire folio, so I will send you a copy of the adjustment. Please do notice that was on the 16th.
thanks,
Don Oswald
GM

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Very courteous and helpful staff, clean rooms with comfortable beds, great breakfast with many choices and the weather permitted us to see a double rainbow from the balcony. Easy access to and from hi way.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online review. We value all feedback. We hope to see you again soon.