All reviews hardwood floors room was clean smelled great boiled eggs waffles staying at this hotel home away from home stay there again nice stay rock gravy lr
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was very pleased with the quality of my stay compared to the price of the room. I had a nice stay overall. My only complaint would be that the bed are way too firm. My bed at home is more comfortable than the beds here are and there wasn't a hot tub in the pool area. Also the breakfast could be a little better but hey what do you expect when it's free. Other than this I was very satisfied and will definitely be staying here again as a matter of fact I have already booked another reservation to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Mike M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

nfulto794807,

Thank you for choosing Ramada! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Often beds are not as comfortable as ours at home, but we try to find a happy medium so everyone will rest well. Our breakfast is considered a deluxe continental, I wish we could beef it up a bit however, we are regulated by Ramada what has to go on the breakfast.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay enough to re book with us! Looking forward to your next arrival!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I just stayed at this hotel for a wedding I came into town for. It was a very nice small hotel that’s very pretty with a great breakfast. The rooms are very clean and are a pretty big size for the money. The front desk clerk started to tell us we didn’t have a room after I booked our rooms weeks in advance, she was saying that Booking.com had overbooked them. This was quickly taken care of, but plz check reservations a day or two ahead of time with them. The bed we had had a dip in it also there wasn’t much firmness.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dwilli923326
Mike M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Good morning dwilli923326,

Thank you for choosing Ramada. I am glad to hear that we were able to resolve your booking issue quickly.
I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast and appreciated the value you received. I apologize for the bed. I will have that issue resolved immediately. We are looking forward to your next time in our area. If I can be of further assistance, feel free to contact me direct.

All my Best,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I normally don't do reviews but I could not ignore this experience. When we arrived to the hotel, the woman at the counter definitely did not want to be there. No smile, barely a hello. I ignored it. My wife and I got to the room where I realized that the room we were in did not look like the picture on the website. May have been my fault but I ordered a room with a jetted tub for my wife and the pictures showed the tub as a large triangle shaped in the bedroom. When we got there it was a small jetted in the bathroom that had jets that looked to dirty to use. My main issue was the service, as I went to lock the door, I found out the deadbolt did not work. Only thing locking the door was the key card device. Didn't feel comfortable with that. I call the front desk and the same woman said she would come look at it. She came and of course had no idea what to do and acted like she didn't even know what a deadbolt was. She said maintanence was gone for the evening and that she would have to make a note. So I asked for another room. According to her they were booked solid. She asked me what I wanted to do. I told her I want another room. She said she couldn't do it. She never offered me a discount or even acted like she cared that the lock was broken. I would have went to another hotel but it was late and we had a long day. customer service is about caring for your guest and she absolutely did not. Will never go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings ryan819us,

Thank you for choosing Ramada! I apologize for the experience at the front desk. I assure you that this is not our normal way of greeting or interacting with our guest. This issue has been addressed and taken care of. I have spoke with housekeeping about the jets in the tub and have resolved this issue as well. I have also addressed the door deadbolt issue. Thank you for bringing these items to my attention.
I appreciate your concern, without it, I would not know that some items needed to be addressed. The next time you are in our area, please feel free to give me a call direct 501-221--7666. I will ensure you have a pleasant stay and enjoy the Ramada Experience.

Until next time, Safe travels,

Reviewed 8 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Mike M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The pictures are deceiving. You can tell it’s an older hotel with a cheap attempt on upgrading. The hotel smelled bad, it was the first thing I noticed. The hotel rep and manager did not acknowledge me when walking in however were pleasant once they finished what they were doing. The walls are very thin so we could hear others outside the room. The area above jacuzzi tub had mold. The paint and pillars around the jacuzzi had peeling paint. I probably wouldn’t stay again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Mike M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

625paigeb,

Thank you for choosing Ramada. I apologize for you not receiving what you expected. I would like to see the photo's of what you were hoping for. Our property was updated in October 2016. I am unaware of a bad smell. Our floors and bathrooms to public are sanitized at least 2 times daily more if needed. If you will share the room number you stayed in, I will gladly take a look and see what needs to be corrected. I hope that you will give us another chance when in our area.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me direct at 501-221-7666.

Safe Travels,