“Enjoyable meal with colleagues”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #196 of 819 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 April 2018

In town for additional business training and this restaurant was just across the street from our lodging. Very good food and the chef put on a "good show" while preparing the meal.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Across from Embassy Suites, small comfortable restaurant. Menu for all, not just Japanese food but EXCELLENT food no matter which you order. Very relaxed, can sit at grill with other visitors and have meal prepared by chef of sit at an individual family table and be served off the menu. Perfect Sushi (we lived in Hawaii) made to order by Sushi Chefs. Good value too, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed. Served a White Russian when I ordered a Black Russian and still expected me to pay 7 dollars. Ordered milk and had to remind them twice and was almost tepid. Ordered a porterhouse and I know they served me a New York Strip that was as tough as Chuck. Soup is not soup, but broth. Something got spilled at another table and never cleaned up and I stepped in something greasy and slipped. OK, we're at a Japanese restaurant and our cook well I guess "Chef", term used lightly, was Russian which no one seamed to understand. Need I say more.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The sushi is amazing, and the service was great. I only had sushi so that all I can review. Thanks for the great service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Had dinner there with my wife and the founder of the company that she work's for and his wife. No waiting to be seated and the service all around was extraordinary. Our chef was entertaining and was better at his craft than others that I've seen. Of note one of our group had a very serious sensitivity to shrimp so his meal was prepared totally separately and with great attention to detail in the kitchen. They went to great lengths to make sure that everything went well and it did. Not cheap eats but worth the price for the service and the food is very good.