US$82
US$79
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$129
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$109
US$97
US$99
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
ComfortInn
US$98
US$149
The Capital Hotel(Little Rock)
US$195
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsother hotelshotel is locateddishwasherrockinternetfreeway
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is what I get for allowing corporate to make my reservations. This hotel is somewhere between a half way house and homeless shelter. There are people living in their cars in the parking lot, it is right next door to a even worse hotel. The rooms were decent, but the HVAC left a lot to be desired. From 50 degree freeze outs, to smoke billowing out of the unit, I could never get comfortable. I tried opening the window, the little it would allow me to open it, but the smoking area was right outside my room, so that was all I ever smelled. The surrounding area isn't the best either. Pay more, stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank sgtsbud
Thuy C, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear sgtsbud,

First and foremost, I want to apologize for your experience at our hotel. Every guest is important to us, so when someone leaves unsatisfied, we take that very seriously.

We are under renovation right now, so some of the areas of our hotel are not up 100 percent. All the HVAC units are checked regularly, so I am sure none are smoking. The units are controlled by movement, so it can be confusing as to the operation. Anytime you are in a hotel and have an issue like the above mentioned, always go to the staff and they will be more than happy to help. Also, we have recently changed our hotel to all non-smoking. Therefore, guests are smoking outside now. I apologize if they were smoking outside of your room. We do have designated areas, however, sometimes we can't control where guests choose to light up when outside. As far as the windows are concerned. It is standard to have window stops in order to keep the window from opening more than 6 inches. This is for safety of the guests.

If you are back in Little Rock anytime soon. I encourage you to give us a second chance so that we may show you that discrepancies like the ones you mentioned are not normal within our hotel.

Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This was one of the worst experiences that I have ever had in my traveling experiences. The hotel room was horrible. There were holes in the wall behind the bed. One section of the wall facing the bed was plastered and waiting to be sanded and painted. The door frame leading to the bathroom was split. But the worst of all was the night that I was getting ready to get in the shower and there was a black substance coming up from the drain!!! I called the front desk to report this and the front desk clerk told me that there was not a maintenance person on staff so I needed to describe what it looked like so she could call someone. I asked her if we could be moved to another room and was told that the hotel was full. My husband then got on the phone and she told him that she would find a tool and come up to the room and unstop the drain. When she arrived 40 minutes later, she asked my husband if he knew how to use the tool to clean it out!!!! No way! Finally, after about 20 minutes she had it cleaned out, removing all kinds of filth, large clunks of human hair, etc. from that drain!! It was one of the worst experiences ever. I had stayed at Candlewood Suites before but nothing like this one. I think they should close off one section of the hotel, renovate that part, and then rent out the renovated rooms and do likewise with the other side. The room that we rented should not have been open for business. Needless to say I will NEVER stay at this Candlewood Suite again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joyce E
Thuy C, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Joyce E.,

First and foremost I want to extend my apologies for your experience. I don't like to hear about any guest having a issues, whether they are small or large.

As you stated, we are under renovation, and sometimes it can cause issues with guest. However, the cleanliness of the room along with the split door frame are things that aren't acceptable. I will be sure and address these immediately with all staff members.

I hope that your experience doesn't drive you away from the Candlewood brand. I would love for you to give us another chance, because I can assure you that discrepancies like the ones you mentioned are not common within our hotel.

If you are in Little Rock again, feel free to call or e-mail and I will make sure that, if you decide to stay, your next accommodation will be a great one.

Have a nice day, and again, I am very sorry.

Operations Manager
Candlewood Suites

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We were only here for one night but it offered everything we needed. Tyler was very efficient, courteous and friendly during check-in. He explained everything even the Wi-Fi code. Really nice experience..great job Tyler! The room is spacious, clean, and well furnished. Candlewood has the best sheets and towels and the bed is comfortable as well. We will be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Thuy C, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Candlewood Suites WEST LITTLE ROCK.

I appreciate the kind words you said about Tyler, and I will be sure and pass along the kind words.

Again, thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 5019753800 or candlewoodsuiteswlr@yahoo.com.

Management
5019753800
candlewoodsuiteswlr@yahoo.com

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean and spacious, housekeeping and maintenance is excellent. Staff is friendly and attentive. Not cheap but an excellent value for the money. Will definitely stay again if the opportunity.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Braden S,

Management
5019753800
candlewoodsuiteswlr@yahoo.com

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This was a nice hotel. The rooms were up to date and furnished nicely. The inside and outside were very well taken care of. The staff was very nice and helpful. The only reason for the 4 star rating is that there was nothing that stood out. It was just an average hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business