The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$79
ComfortInn
US$139
  • Breakfast included
US$99
US$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$102
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$76
US$98
Home2.com
US$149
The Capital Hotel(Little Rock)
US$195
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelnewer hotelomeletwonderful staywest sidethe hotel is cleanindoor pooli highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againup to datebusiness centercomfortable bedsnext morningfitness centerfree breakfasthgi
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel and stay here every time I am in this area. The staff are kind and helpful, especially David at the front desk. The guests get a bad review though. The guests in this place need to stop slamming doors and screaming in the halls and rooms! What does it take for people to understand how to behave in a public place?

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel and rooms are nice. A little loud as the walls seem pretty thin and door as well. My wife was not happy with the noise in the hallway from housekeeping while trying to take a nap on a Saturday afternoon. I could here the conversation in the room next door the first night of my stay pretty clearly. Also turning out on Kanis Rd can be a little sketchy during busy traffic times.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PETER H
Khristina G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your comments and I apologize that you were not happy with your stay.I apologize for any inconveniences caused to you or your wife. I am hopeful that this experience does not eliminate us from your preferred hotels to stay at when in the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I've had the pleasure of staying here twice for business lately, and enjoy every moment I'm here. After my first stay, I knew this was my only choice when in Little Rock.

Quietly tucked in behind some other businesses, but close (even walking distance) to several restaurants and shops), this hotel is the best of the best.

Very polite staff, SUPER QUIET and very nice rooms, make this the best place to stay for leisure or business. I really like the King suites, with plenty of room to work, and a separate place to sleep.

I think I'll be traveling quite a bit to Little Rock this year, and my plan is to stay here each and every time!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Khristina G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank You so very much for the review! We are stoked we have gained another loyal guest! Looking forward to serving you in future stays.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We were in Little Rock for a family emergency and decided to Stay at Hilton Garden Inn so we could be close to the Hospital. We didn’t know how long of a stay we would need so took it day by day. The staff went above and beyond to meet our daily needs. They made sure to greet you every time you walked in the door. The breakfast blew us away with fresh cooked eggs anyway you wanted them prepared. I will say Horace is an asset at breakfast. His smile was definitely sunny side up! Happy hour is 4-7pm. and they have a good selection of liquor. Brittany was by far the sweetest and most attentive bartender. Although we didn’t eat an evening meal at the hotel, there is a chef who put out some awesome looking dishes. The salmon was by far the prettiest presentation I’ve ever seen. The facility is top notch with indoor pool and gym. Gorgeous grounds for outdoor seating. I’m not sure if I will ever be back inLittle Rock, but if I am, I will be staying at Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank You for an AWESOME review! We will pass on the high accolades to our staff. We hope things are getting better with the Family. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to West Little Rock; hopefully, for a brighter visit.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This is our second stay here and the hotel is perfect.
It is always clean and the staff is so welcoming.
The rooms are very spacious and well maintained.
You can hear the neighbors and the beds are extremely firm.
Breakfast is not the best I have had at a Hilton Garden Inn either.
Other than that this hotel is perfect.
I would love to stop here again but the beds continue to keep us from resting well.
If you like a very firm bed, you will love these.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SmurfySmurfette80

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope that we can earn a 5 Star review especially after reading your positive comments.