Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport
US$119
GardenInn.com
US$109
US$94
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
Agoda.com
US$84
Hotwire.com
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
US$99
US$89
Residence Inn
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$110
The Capital Hotel(Little Rock)
US$195
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindoor poolan early morning flightwaffle house across the streetrental carelectrical outletsthe ground floorshuttle servicerooms are cleannice breakfastcleaning staffnext morningthe room was nicecontinental breakfasthierockinterstatekeurig
Reviewed 11 January 2018

This is located net to a regular Holiday inn. I do think that this facility was converted from an Embassy Suites, it doesn't look like a typical Holiday inn express. Having said that, i had a nice clean room, no noise. didnt see any pets, no partiers, lots of parking. I have had 2 great experinces here thus far. good alternative to the mccain mall area. very nice staff as well

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so happy that you've had a couple great stays with us. We are definitely a unique Holiday Inn Express layout, but we have always been an Express- no conversions here! We have the privilege of being one of the first Holiday Inn Express's built in the United States, and we are still among one of the largest ones in existence.

We hope you'll stay with us on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

On first nights stay the coffee maker in my room did not work an on electrical outlet was in need of replacement. Notified desk at checkout. On return trip stay the pool water temperature was to cold for my grandchildren to use. Notified desk at checkout.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stays with us. I am so sorry that you experienced an issue on both stays, but I am happy to say that we have recently hired a new head of engineering who is addressing issues exactly like those you experienced. I hope you'll stay with us again and see the improvements!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We opted to stay here due to an early morning flight out.

We were quite surprised at how nice this hotel was. Being in our home town we never stay in a hotel in Little Rock.

The room was nice, clean, quiet and comfy. The desk clerk, Kendra, was amazing. Very personable, polite and helpful.

Shuttle to airport begins at 4am, so it was easy peasy in the morning to catch a 6am flight.

They do offer a morning breakfast, however we were much too early to enjoy it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephanie F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay with us! We feel like our staff is the best asset at our hotel, but I am so glad that you found us a pleasant surprise. I hope you'll stay again if the need arises!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was set up super weird. It seemed like an old hotel that they tried to remodel. Room was very nice and clean.
Breakfast options were terrible, especially for someone with a severe gluten allergy.
One major plus was that you could hear NO outside noise from inside the room, which is a huge plus in my book!!! Probably wouldn't stay here again, but would choose the Comfort Inn across the road.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi, Joy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We were built in 1992 as one of the first Holiday Inn Expresses- hotels are certainly not designed the same anymore with the open atrium. I am glad you were able to enjoy a quiet night's rest though.

I am sorry to hear that our breakfast offerings weren't to your liking- we typically have yogurt, fruits, a variety of meats and eggs as daily options for breakfast that would all be gluten-free friendly. If there is something you'd like to see, please let me know- we are always open to suggestions!

I do hope you'll decide to try us again,

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My flight was delayed so I stayed at this location. I gave it 4/5 stars because I went to the resturant for food and drinks based on the time in the door, only to be told they were closed. Then the time on the glass needs to be covered up until it is updated.

The next strike was my flight was scheduled for 6 am. I didn't know, nor was I told that the shuttles only run in 30 minute increments so for a person, like myseld that likes to plan everything, I immediately was in a state of panic because my plan did not include a 30 min delay.

Other than that the room was AMAZING. The hotel staff were professional and courteous and the shuttle driver that dropped us off at the hotel was very friendly).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Hi, SD,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, but we unfortunately don't have a restaurant on site, so I think you might have stayed at the full service Holiday Inn Conference Center next door.

If you do find yourself staying in the area again, give us a try! Our shuttle runs on demand from 4 am to midnight daily so we run on your schedule, not ours.

Thanks and hope you'll give us a try!