Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$82
US$79
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
US$129
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$109
US$97
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$98
Home2.com
US$99
US$149
The Capital Hotel(Little Rock)
US$195
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I am working nights and needed someplace cheap to crash for the day. I chose here even though the reviews were not great. I had no issue. staff was nice. Room was just as clean as the hotel I had stayed at on my night off. Breakfast was basic(oatmeal, bars and coffee) Shower had good pressure and was nice and hot!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Carlos, thank you for being our guest and for posting your review. We're glad we lived up to your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us. Your compliments will be shared with the entire team, and we look forward to seeing you soon at Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I am very satistied with my stay here I have been on contract assignment at the hospital since 2016 and I have found that the hotel provides what I need and is close to my work the staff is always very courteous and always very attentive to my needs the management very engaging and addresses any concerns I have immediately my dog Wolf Gang he even likes her if you need a place to stay where you can cook and for the price it is ideal for long-term stay my room was clean I think the location is great and also the outdoor area is cleaned every morning the elevator is mopped every morning and what happens after staff leaves unfortunately is done by the people that come and stay here

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Lynn D,

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review. We are pleased to read you are having a pleasant time with us and that our associates are taking good care of you. Please do let us know at the front desk if there is anything which we can do to make your visit even more enjoyable with us.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Rooms are not clean and I spent almost all day on check-in scrubbing the room down and replacing the bed linens. Smell of cigarette smoke everywhere. Cigarette butts outside my room every morning. Breakfast is pitiful. Most mornings just a small granola bar and that's it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We were disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and we hope you will accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I travel a lot for work and when I can, I stay at Extended Stay America. I spent my first week at this hotel and couldn't wait to get out of this place. This hotel was remodeled just 18 months ago and the room I was in wasn't even fit to stay in. The other rooms weren't any better than the one I was in. The corporation spent a lot of money on the remodeling and it was a waste. The beds, lights and furniture were old and the carpet was stained and sticky. While at this hotel my truck was vandalized and my safety light was stolen. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We are sorry we failed to provide you the clean and comfortable room that you deserved. What you encountered does not meet our standards either. We take the cleanliness of our rooms very seriously, and steps are already underway to ensure this does not happen again. Additionally, we regret that you experienced vandalism to your property during your stay. We understand the frustration and financial burden of costly vehicle repairs. We take the safety and security of our guests and their property very seriously. We have been working closely with local authorities to investigate and prevent future incidents of this nature. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance to make a better impression in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

The Room is dirty so as the bathroom. Trash lying on he parking lot. Elevator, hallway, stairs are dirty. The carpet looks like not cleaned for years. Breakfast got finished by 7 o clock, they didn’t care to fill it again. Poor Management and overall a clumsy place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - Financial Centre Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are concerned about your experience and have immediately brought this to the attention of our housekeeping for review and action. Our staff's top priority is to provide a clean environment for our guests, and we are sorry that did not happen during your stay. Please know this is not usual for us, and we hope you give us another chance in the future.