“Lunch”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Good value for money. Pulled pork was good, a little dry at times, cole slaw was nice addition. The mild sauce was good. Baked beans had a nice flavor. Enjoyable meal but nothing extraordinary.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, so-so building. Staff always friendly. Great potato salad and BBQ. Generous portions. I would recommend.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I went to Whole Hog yesterday for lunch. My coworkers chose it and I was a bit wary, as I'm trying to eat better and figured the meal wouldn't fit with my nutrition plan.
When we walked in, the place was packed. I expected we would be waiting on our food for a very long time.
I got up to the front of the order line within a matter of minutes and was happy to see a couple salad options. I was able to make a few requests for the toppings to make it even a bit more healthy and approx 5 minutes later, my meal was ready.
The salad was huge, fresh and delicious. My only request is for the chicken (added by request) to be chopped up a little. The chicken was a little dry, but overall it was all very good.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Great, great barbeque and traditional type stuff like that - and the sides are way better than average - very interesting and tasty. They have a pretty large room you can rent also.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

great barbeque, great sauces to choose from, sides are also better than average - slaw is like some kind of German slaw, potato salad is unique and great, it's all good here. Interior is just a rustic, bare bones, concrete floor benches and booths kind of place, the only thing fancy here is the tasty stuff. They have beer if you're worried. I've been here many times - probably at least 15 over the past 5 years or so.