“Fajitas Are Very Good...”
Review of Carnitas Queretaro

Carnitas Queretaro
Ranked #642 of 1,574 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I came in here for lunch on 6-18-14. We both ordered the beef fajitas. They were very good. The rice and the beans were also very tasty. Service was good too. The only thing we didn't really care for was the chips and salsa. But everything else was very good. The beef fajitas were around $12.00 each. We frequent as many Mexican Restaurants as humanly possible. My husband is a fajita maniac....lol. He can eat fajitas every single day and never get tired of them. These fajitas had far more beef than onions and bell pepper ratio. BRAVO for that!!! Also the beef was very tender and well seasoned....YES!!! Tortillas were very large and tasty flour tortillas. Guacamole and sour cream are extra, they are not included with the fajitas but you get about a cup. $4.00 for the guacamole and $1.50 for the sour cream. We recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I was invited to a Jaguar event at Garcia Jaguar and knew one of my colleagues would enjoy it also. He invited one of his friends, and the three of us made plans to meet in the showroom. Well, I, of course, pedaled my Doublevision there and was well-met by the personnel, dressed to the nines. I was a bit tired, too, but was extremely pleased with the hors d'oervres served up by Carnitas Queretaro. It had been quite some time since I last ate in their restaurant, but I remember it being good--and this catering was also quite good. Garcia Jaguar made an equally good presentation, though I didn't buy any car, my colleague's friend did. And isn't that what having such a lavish presentation is all about--encouraging lots of nibbles before a big bite? I admit, I did go there for the outstanding nibbles of Carnitas, but if I had the $$$$$ perhaps I would have driven away in a Jag! Garcia Jaguar is well worth spending time--even money.

Reviewed 5 March 2010

very good mole poblano enchiladas... huge plate & low price. very good salsa & service... also great limonada. have eaten here several times... you will not be disappointed.