All reviews booked last minute fast food restaurants pros and cons easy access location is great per night nothing fancy cleanliness freeway pier
Reviewed 9 November 2017

In important ways our stay was much better than expected. The desk clerk was very professional and efficient and friendly. The room was incredibly clean, the shower pressure fine and the water hot. I slept better than I usually do, especially in a cheap, freeway-close motel -- I requested a quiet room and we were given a room at the end and the back of the complex. Cons: a slightly scary environment, police cruiser and security in the parking lot, some downtrodden folks on extended stay. And the bedspread of our non-smoking room had a cigarette burn in it, sigh.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay in a Motel 6 in decades and I was pleasantly surprised. The folks running this property are friendly and customer focused. My room on the back side of the property was clean, quiet and nicely, if simply, appointed. The beach and Ventura's long beachfront bike/running trail is just a short walk away.The price I paid was very reasonable for this expensive area and I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 17 October 2017

we stayed here about 10 years ago and it was ok,we decided to try it again on our second motorcycle trip this year and found a vast difference,the motel has had a complete revamp,everything in the room was new,very comfortable bed,we asked for extra pillows and they were brought imediatley,we had a very comfortable night and would stay here again if we are in ventura

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Motel 6 is Inexpensive and I Paid for wifi per night Free parking and close to restaurants
Nice size TV nice Bed could use some new pillows.
Wood laminate floor proximity to the beach.
For budget minded people.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

do not stay here. cigerette smell in l the rooms ( in the non smoking rooms), mold on the walls , and very bad experience ordering it from booking ( they didnt find our reservation- booking's falt) the only thing good is a nice man in the reception

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank דנה ו
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Ventura Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the availability of a non-smoking room. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.