US$70
US$63
US$50
Motel 8(Willcox)
US$60
Arizona Sunset Inn(Willcox)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Willcox)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Rodeway Inn(Willcox)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstruck stopfront deskbreakfast roomwine festivalnice hotelexercise roomroad tripturkey sausageincluded breakfastpancake machineoutdoor poolnext morningwould stay here againchiricahua national monumentbed was comfortablenicest hotelgreat place to stay
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stayed over night in town with my boys so we could apple pick and visit some national monuments in the area. The front desk staff were nice as well as the cleaning crew. Foe being Labor Day weekend (we stayed sunday night) the place felt empty and no one was in the pool when we went down. A spa would have been nice but it was a decent pool.

The AC unit in the room was rather loud and kept waking me up when it kicked on. Breakfast the next morning was good, but lacking in some basic things we would expect like eggs and bacon. But the boys didn't seem to mind. They got a kick out of the pancake maker. Again, for it being a holiday, the place didn't seem crowded at all during breakfast which is a nice change from other places we had stayed.

Would return if in the area.

Room Tip: The truck stop behind the hotel can get loud from the idling, luckily we had a room in the front
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

It is built like a normal Holiday Inn Express and includes the normal amenities expected. However, it was somewhat run down in ways that were disappointing.

There was a door to enter the breakfast room from outdoors, but the room key wouldn't work.

The ice machine worked only on the second floor, not the first or third.

The air conditioner had no thermostat.

The TV was pretty small and it would not allow for us to connect our computer to watch videos on the TV that we had on the computer.

It did have a Keurig coffee maker, a refrigerator and a microwave. The bathroom was reasonably large with sufficient counter space by the sink.

The breakfast included a large choice of food, but to us none of it was appealing. I had an apple and my wife had a cinnamon roll (which are always good at Holiday Inn Express). Usually I'm a big breakfast eater.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Willcox, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hello Keven_Fry,

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. While I am pleased to see your high rating on the hotel's service, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced with our breakfast options and room amenities. It is not enough for us to be just good, we want to be exceptional and even though we could not fulfill your expectations this time, we will continue our work to improve all our services.

Thank you for being a part of our continuous efforts of creating great hotels that guests love. Your loyalty is always greatly appreciated and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel in June of 2017. I didn't have a reservation and was lucky they had a room available late at night. The hotel is nice on the inside and the room was clean. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This was a very nice and very unexpected fine! The hotel was very quiet, modern and clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. There is plenty of parking, even for larger equipment types. There are some small restaurants and a fuel station within walking distance.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This may not be the least expensive place in Willcox, but it is the best in quality. The hotel is relatively new, the rooms are nicely appointed, and each one has a refrigerator and a microwave. My friend and I did not have a reservation, and we arrived a bit early, before regular check-in time, but we were promptly given a room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends