“Great fresh food, helpful staff, good values”

Dragon Treasure Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Fruita
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend. They will prepare the food to your wishes. Clean restaurant and surprisingly good given it’s in such a small town

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I can find no fault with the food and service. The staff cheerfully prepared my Hunan beef with less than the usual heat, loosing none of the flavors. The sechuan chicken was toned done for us, losing none of the flavor. We found the prices to bargains for what we received. This place is a jewel! We are here on vacation but we will be back to the Dragon Treasure soon. It is excellent!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The Best in the area, you'll love the food and the prices a good. So go enjoy youll thank me later.!!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I believe this is the best Chinese restaurant in the Grand Valley. We drive from Grand Junction to eat here because it is the best. We have eaten in and taken out. The service is excellent and the take out is ready in 15 minutes. I love their combination fried rice and their mushoo pork. They have a huge menu.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Pictures do not do justice to this Wonderful Place to eat. Albuquerque use to have 3 great Chinese Restaurants..no more. I am tired of BBQ, Most Mexican Food so when we found this restaurant in our travels we thought ..let's give it a try. We also had several 16 others join us. I got to sample some of their dishes as well. Not only delicious, fresh and abundant the atmosphere soothing. Should I travel that way again that will be my choice. Hope it is yours even if you are 15-20 mils a way. Good Eating *****

Been to Dragon Treasure Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!