“A good Mom and Pop place for the family.”
Review of Pickle's Place

Pickle's Place
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Arco
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place is not bad. They have a large menu to choose from. We had all the kids order from the kid menu. Fish and chips only does one single Fish stick. The burgers where worth it and tasted good. I dont reccomend the atomic burger. They push this one but all this burger included to make it different from the others was some grilled onions and canned mushrooms. They where chopped small as not to notice. I liked the looks of my wife's burger more. She ordered the pirate burger. This had a slice of ham on the burger and looked more appealing then the atomic burger. Will I come here again? I'm not sure I will. They are not bad but I will most likely continue to explore my options. This town is a good place to grab some food out in the middle of no where as you cut across the state.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stop by and try the Atomic Burger in the first town powered by nuclear power. Not sure what makes it atomic, it's not overly spicy but has mushrooms, onions, and cheese. The fries are really good too. Did not try the fried pickles but heard good things. Super quick service, reasonable prices.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch before going to Craters of the Moon. A little pricey for a small town, food came out very quickly & was really good. For 3 kids meals & 2 adult meals, our total was around $60. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We stopped in here for dinner and a chance to warm up after a long cold day of hiking. The food was great and the cafe was very nice. In fact, we stopped by here the following morning and had a great breakfast. very reasonable and friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Yummy! We had both breakfast and dinner here an everyone in our party of 7, ranging in age from 2 to 80, went away happy. Fabulous fried pickles, wonderful salads with lots of veggies, and AMAZING cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven. Great service as well.

Been to Pickle's Place? Share your experiences!