“Delicious Turkish food”

Ranked #15 of 775 Restaurants in Dayton
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pasha Grill offers a refreshingly new dining experience, combining the finest in Mediterranean fusion cuisine and an affordable and creative selection of wine and specialty cocktails. Three course $ 10.95 Lunch Special Monday-Friday 11am to 4pm. Private rooms available for business meetings. Free wife. We cater & deliver.
Reviewed 26 December 2016

My wife and have been coming to Pasha for quite a few years and I can't believe I'm just getting around to reviewing them! We love the atmosphere, attentive and kindly service, and especially the food! Their moussaka is my personal favorite. We last stopped in on December 24th after some last minute shopping. Pasha's has never failed to please us. And the bread that they serve before the meal is the best bread of any type that my wife and I have ever had! We mentioned this to our waitress one winter evening after our meal and she came back with an entire loaf of it for us to take home! And even yesterday they gave us a complimentary desert, just because. Besides our favorite Mexican restaurant, the folks at Pasha Grill are the friendliest you'll ever find. Try it out and see if we're not right! Enjoy.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

This restaurant has a sister/brother in Columbus, Ohio. We had a great Turkish meal and a good experience. The disappointing fact is that it wasn't busier. We ordered the Doner Kebab which comes with vegetables and rice. The Doner (thinly sliced lamb/beef, marinated and smoked) was excellent. We also had Mousakka, which was also excellent, served with a side of rice. We normally have no trouble finishing but there was so much Doner Kebab that we did the "take-away" box. And ... possibly because we are just such a sweet pair we were served an almond pudding ... exquisite!

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Great restaurant. I was here for the first time, and it looks like it will be one of my favorite places to go to. Tried hummus and mixed grill kebab - too bad I did not snap any pics! Nino, the server, was absolutely fantastic and helpful!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Love the rib eye kebab and chicken delight. Wonderful bread and dipping sauce. Try the Turkish tea with their delicious take on baklava.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped off here while waiting to be seen at the Apple store at the Greene Shopping Centre. Had a great time speaking with the owner Alex and his wife Jada. Very nice couple and great conversation. It is the kind of place where you feel right at home. I really enjoyed the Turkish Efe beer and smoked eggplant appetizer during happy hour. Great prices, very good appetizers and all around excellent experience. I will definitely be coming back here for a great Turkish dinner. Thank you!!!!