“Great for Chicken Salad lovers”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #67 of 527 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is your neighborhood destination for delicious chicken salads, fresh sides, and a comfortable environment to enjoy it in!
Reviewed 8 December 2016

There is a new place in town called Chicken Salad Chick on Cortez Road West. It is located between Winn Dixie (75th Street) and First Watch. The location is ideal for those wanting to grab something to take to the beach with them. Parking is not a problem.

I was not sure what to expect as many places offer chicken salad and often I'm disappointed; but, not today!

They offer 15 choices* for their chicken salad plus five specials. *Fruity Fran, Luau Lydia, Jalapeno Holly, Dixie Chick and Their Classic, to name only five of the 15.

Sandwiches run from $6.79 to $8.59, A large Quick Chick take out container (I think the sign indicated it serves 4/5) is $10.99.

Additionally the menu lists gourmet soup, fresh fruit, pasta, broccoli and seasonal salads for side items. A different cookie is featured each day. Deli sandwiches - $5.99 - are offered for those not wanting chicken salad.

They have self-serve Coke products as well as ice tea. It would be helpful if there was a napkin dispenser on the beverage bar in case there are drips or overflows even though there are dispensers on each table and in each booth.

When I arrived after the lunch hour there were still several people there but no one in line to order. Customers place their order and then find a seat. When the order is ready it is delivered to you.

The service was quick and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Helpful because I had ordered for tomorrow night the Quick Chick container to go and then decided to have a sandwich to eat there. Without my asking the young lady at the register offered to keep the container up front in a separate refrigerator and I could then get it when I was ready to leave. I know I have never had that service anywhere else.

I ordered the Dixie Chick sandwich because the description said it is their "most offensive salad" as it is definitely for the onion lover. I love onions but didn't think there were too many. The sandwich was not skimpy and the bread was fresh and delicious.

The entire place was clean and the staff was quick in clearing and cleaning the tables when patrons left. Some people left without picking up after themselves but the staff just went about their business with a smile on their faces.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We tried a trio plate to experience several choices. We enjoyed all we chose and plan to eat there again. It is in a shopping center so there is a lot of parking with easy access.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Husband and I are both big chicken salad fans so trying this brand new place was a no-brainer and we left happy we did. There are about 9 varieties of this salad. We overheard several folks state they had been eating there several times a week eating their way through the line up and having difficulty choosing a favorite. I can see how that will be the case.
Homey setting; THE friendliest staff around and you get the feel that they love the place. In a rush? There is a refrigerator case just beside the check out area where you can run in and grab a container of your favorite and take it to go.
I'm meeting a friend there for lunch tomorrow and I can't wait!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We enjoyed a take away from this new restaurant and will be going back for a dining experience. It is new, clean, well organized and has excellent chicken choices. Prices are good and service is as well. The staff are friendly and helpful. All the choices are chicken at its best.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I had read in local newspaper that this restaurant would be opening and thought,"Hmm this probably isn't for me" as I am not that much of a chicken salad fan. Weeks later I was in the area shopping and decided to give it a try. I chose a combo plate, sandwich, side, served with pickle and cookie of the day. It was delicious and filling. I enjoyed my choice of chicken salad and also the side of their grape salad. Fast forward I have now been there 2 more times, once with adult son and once with my partner. They both praised the location, service, décor and FOOD. We have all ordered different salad choices and have not been disappointed. Offering 15 chicken salads, 5 sides and 4 varieties of Deli sandwiches its a hit!