“BEST Ever,, Chicken salad FRESH stuff”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #66 of 527 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is your neighborhood destination for delicious chicken salads, fresh sides, and a comfortable environment to enjoy it in!
Reviewed 3 August 2017

FRESH,, has to be the first thing you think when ya walk in.. Who would think, Chicken Salad done so many ways,, Its worth the trip.. PLUS its on the way to the BEACH or back .. that's what we did,,Just by luck.. BUT now , we'll do Cortez on purpose.
Great food, friendly quick folks that work there... NICE place

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, first time visit, I will be back. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I had the "Sassy Scotty" chicken salad on a croissant with grape salad for my side. The chicken salad was very tasty and the croissant was very fresh. The grape salad was different but very, very good. All classic sandwiches come with a side, pickle & cookie. Drink is extra with free refills. The price was in the medium range at $10 but I have to say I was full afterwards. The restaurant was very clesn & quite too.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

So many different choices available it is hard to choose. I prefer the "Fancie Nancie" Chicken Salad with grapes and apples! So good.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

This is the best choice if you like a great chicken salad sandwich or just a salad. They have many varieties of chicken salad and everything is super fresh. I keep going back for more!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I pulled up today at 6:15 to grab some to go for tomorrow. I love the jalapeno chicken salad. Sign on the door said closed, yet the website said that they are open until 7:00. I called the store, and was informed that they closed early today b/c they "ran out of stuff". I'm not impressed.