“New French restaurant in my hometown”
Review of Elodie French Restaurant - CLOSED

Elodie French Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Description: We are a French family from Aix en Provence. We are very happy to present you our cuisine from Provence. All our produces are fresh from local markets. Everything is homemade and cooked for you when you order.
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Last night my wife and I went to Elodie, a French restaurant, that opened just this week here in Bradenton, Florida. The service and food were excellent. I had the Mussels as my main course. These were done in the traditional French style with pomme frites on the side. Our hostess recommended a white Cote du Rhone to match. My meal was just as I hoped. Cooked and seasoned properly and the wine was a perfect match. My wife ordered the Duck with a minor substitution. First, they were happy to give her a substitution. Second, she loved her meal. The duck was "done perfectly as were the vegetables" according to wife. I was allowed a taste of the duck and agree completely! What a great new restaurant! Obviously we will return to try other parts of their menu.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Last year we knew it as the French Table. We returned to hear that they had moved to Manatee Road in Bradenton, Don't be confused, the old French Table is still at Bradenton Beach under new ownership...We found Elodie at 7232 Manatee Road at a large mall down from a Publix market. Lovely Elodie, daughter Amber, and son Hugo still serving along with her husband. The food and service excellent...Grilled mussels and the beef provencal were excellent and our partners shared the duck. They had only been open 5 days at the new location and full house; reservations a must. This is a much better location and no trouble with parking....A true family restaurant and so pleased to see it thriving....A must for a return visit.

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Fabulous French Restaurant!! The food was all delicious, perfectly prepared and presented beautifully. The service is excellent and the restaurant decor is beautiful, made to feel very welcome. We really enjoyed the opportunity to try authentic fresh French cuisine.The wine list is also wonderful.
All in all - I highly recommend this Restaurant. Go for it - you won't regret it.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

A couple of years ago a family from Provence started a great small French restaurant at Holmes Beach. Now they have left that location and started a new version on Manatee Avenue - called Elodie. It's much more convenient and with ample parking. Elodie also has a more extensive menu with more fish and desserts. Same great cooking and same warm welcome. Informal. Delicious. Terrific for dinner. In fact, one of the best restaurants in the entire Sarasota/Bradenton area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

A real French restaurant! The owner are kind ! The food is very great! The restaurant is lovely and the decoration is amazing ! I will come back soon.