“A buffet with the WOW factor!”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #161 of 611 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Oh my goodness! This has got to be one of the best, if not THE best buffet I've ever visited! The selection is second to none! The variety of food types will keep everyone happy - from Asian to American and seafood, too!

It's impossible to try everything on one visit. I had to be very picky and take one bite portions to be able to sample as much as I did. And even then, there was much more I never tried. There is also the Hibachi Grill, which I never had an opportunity to try, either.

For dessert selections, there were several flavours of ice cream and a wide variety of fresh fruit. The food was continually replenished and the hot food stayed hot and the cold food stayed cold.

Be sure to have an appetite when you arrive. You certainly won't be hungry when you leave! And the price is unbelievable! I think this buffet was the most affordable I've seen - as well as being the best!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of food. Sushi, and hibachi grille. Plenty to choose from. But no crab legs. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I was much more impressed than with my first try. Apparently the Sunday Buffet offers a much broader selection than usual. Nice fresh, plump oysters on the half shell, peel and eat shrimp and crawfish all added to a positive experience.
I drew a very inattentive waitress who managed to successfully ignore me until it was time for the bill. But, heck, it's a buffet so it was no big deal to have my dirty dishes stacked up on my table.
I felt that it was an economical meal considering the number of oysters and mudbugs I consumed. I'll go back on another Sunday!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Good selection good service great prices and they have ice cream!

I eat here once a week, they consistently have good food selection and service, the interior is a bit worn but adequate for me
Try them

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The buffet offers more food than one can choose from. I wanted to try a bit of everything, but there was just so much variety. I never even made it to dessert. Many Chinese and American food options and a really good salad bar. All for around $10.00 at lunch .