“Very Good”

Fav's Italian Cucina
Ranked #10 of 632 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My sister worked nearby so she took me there for lunch. Nice casual place for lunch. Good Italian favorites!
I enjoyed the personal thin crust vegetable pizza. Hope to return for another delicious lunch next time I'm downtown Bradenton!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Fast service waith good food and you can sit outside on a nice day. Nice downtown spot. worth checking out.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite while on jury duty. I was going to go with the lunch special of 2 cuts and a drink but I decided to get the Italian sub. Wow, I am sure glad I did. Went for the toasted option. One of the best subs I have ever had. Definitely worth a stop if in the area.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Favs iis a great casual indoor or outdoor pizza place but serves hgreat pastas and salads. It is located in an arcade building in the center of old main street ffam7ly dining is great and casual atsmophere. Wine and beer served also children of all ages welcome. Great place for pizza and enjoying an evening outdoors if you wish

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in an excellent romantic location in Bradenton. The food was amazingly delicious. Our family enjoy meatball parmesan sandwiches and Stromboli which was out of this world! They also offer a nice Huge salad with fresh strawberries and feta cheese. We couldn't have asked for better service. Our waiter was so accommodating. Looking forward to our next trip to this wonderful restaurant!

Date of visit: August 2017