“Quality food”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Most breakfast places are pretty average but First Watch sets itself apart. I can tell they use good quality ingredients. The food is always cooked perfectly. I love the sausage, it has a nice blend of spices. The coffee is WONDERFUL! I’m very picky about coffee and often find that restaurants make it too weak. This will be my go to breakfast place.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I have been here twice within two months, once for breakfast and once for lunch. I took my grandchildren for breakfast and they thought it was great. How can you go wrong with French toast or pancakes? But we are New Englanders and were very pleasantly surprised to see maple syrup on the menu! I had an avocado toast with two eggs. It was good but I've had better.
On another day I had a really good market veggie sandwich, my husband a chicken sandwich. Mine was much better than his, and he agreed.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Been to First Watch in other areas and had good experiences. However, service was extremely slow. My eggs were under cooked and runny. Couldn't eat them.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The selection of food here is astounding. We couldn't decide so we all ordered a different item and we pleasantly surprised how delicious everything was. Presented in an array of beauty.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

The food at First Watch is always dependable, if not great. Good breakfast chain restaurant with ample seating and parking at the corner of a busy shopping center. Service was OK - did not have a very attentive waitress although the place wasn't busy for a weekday lunch. No surprises here.