“Nice atmosphere”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Smaller menu, interesting appetizers and menu. Sandwiches, fish and salads well prepared and served. Nice quiet place for lunch

Rich K, Owner at EnRich Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for checking out our lunch at enRich and taking time to give us a review! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first time at Enrich Bistro and we will return on our next visit to bradenton. The restaurant and ambiance was very nice. Our dinner was excellent and was the best meal we have had all week. We had the fried okra and tuna poke for appetizers. The beef filet Oscar, red snapper and Maple leaf farms roasted duck for dinner. All of the above was presented beautifully and was delicious! The wine selection was good. We chose Matanzas creek merlot and it was very good. Our server Pauline, was very knowledgeable, attentive to everyone's needs and was as sweet as can be.

Thank you for the great review! Pauline is definitely one of out most asked for servers and yes sweet as can be is a great description! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Have had lunch here a few times with friends and food is always good. They did run out of some specials last time we were there which upset some, but what they did serve was tasty. Lunches are reasonable. Dinner menu is a bit pricey and have not had dinner there so I can't comment on portion size.

Rich K, Owner at EnRich Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for the review! We apologize running out of the specials, lunch can get very busy and people sure do love the specials! Please join us for dinner, we think you would enjoy the food! See you soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant used to be another restaurant before and the old restaurant had amazing crabcakes. This restaurant took that recipe and made it 100 times better. Every time I go here I get the crabcakes. They are absolutely amazing.

Rich K, Owner at EnRich Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hi Jade!

Thank you for the review! We are happy you enjoy the crabcakes! They are one of our most popular items on the menu! See you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I apologize for waiting so long to review this gem of a bistro in Bradenton. I live in Bradenton and this has been our go-to place for gourmet quality dining for the past three years. My wife and I dined there tonight and I was reminded just how wonderful we feel dining here. I'm not sure I've eaten better on the left bank of Paris, and I mean that in the best way. White table cloths with properly set tables, lovely stem-ware, comfortable seats, friendly, yet very professional service and out-of-this-world food make this not only one of Manatee County's finest restaurants, but also in Sarasota County as well. Everything on the menu is fresh, local and prepared with a French-trained chef's flair for perfection. At the same time, it is casual, and unpretentious with a local feel. I cannot recommend En Rich highly enough. Excellent wine selection, full bar and a nice selection of by-the-glass selections make it affordable for even the most cost-conscious diner. Do Not Miss This Place. So sorry I did not have my phone with me, so no pictures, but trust me - if the old saying, "we eat with our eyes" has merit, you will be feasted without ever picking up your fork!

Dear Doug,

What a great compliment! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful, detailed review of your experience at enRich. We hope to see you again soon as we are always looking for new ways to bring amazing food to Bradenton. Thank you again!