“Extraordinary ”

Ranked #41 of 611 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned fine Italian dining in the heart of Bradenton. Classic dishes, great wine and intimate atmosphere at affordable prices. Located at 53rd (State rd 70) and 41 Old Tamiami Trail behind Dairy Queen.
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I usually dont do reviews but i had to review this restaurant! The foid is AMAZING very fresh. My husband is not a big fan of Italian food but he absolutely loved the Bolognese sauce, and my eggplant parmesan was the best! Reservations are a must but you wont be disappointed!

1  Thank Reah S
Luca L, Owner at Tiramisu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thanks Reah for your review.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We were 2 couples and had eggplant, chicken piccata, calamari, and wine.
Everything was near perfect and tasted excellent. Staff very attentive and friendly.
Suggest reservations. Tiny place, avoid large parties.

Luca L, Owner at Tiramisu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you Maureens for your review.
GRAZIE

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

So glad a friend recommended this spot. Though small, the ambience was agreeable and the homemade pasta was excellent. My husband loved his soup (pasta e fagioli)and we both liked our simple salads. The lasagna bolognese was a treat bechamel - not ricotta - which pleased my husband. My eggplant parmigiana was served piping hot and accompanied by fresh angel hair pasta. The portions were very generous and the tiramisu ordered for dessert was as light as a cloud. We will definitely return.

Luca L, Owner at Tiramisu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Very fresh Italian food, small place to eat at. It may have 30 seats. Worth the wait though. Food is very good, prices are under 20.00 a plate. We had the Strawberry Tiramisu for dessert and it was wonderful. We will be back

1  Thank Veronica M

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

When I give a 4 rating I am very pleased indeed. My husband and I have dual-citizenship and go to Italy for a month every year. He grew up in an Italian restaurant and is a great chef himself. To find Italian food this good 15 minutes from our winter home is fantastic. A reservation is a must as it's a small place but that too is reminiscent of where locals eat in Italy. We started with an eggplant rollatini appetizer and bruschetta. Both were excellent. I had the Tagliatelle bolognese and the portion was enough for me to bring 1/2 home. Two in our party had seafood dishes and were quite content. We shared a panna cotta for dessert. It was delicious and nicely presented. The house Nero D'Avola was a good value for an Italian red wine. We'll be back.