“AMAZING ”

Siam Thai
Ranked #54 of 529 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I had the red curry...and it was amazing! The service was excellent and the food came out in no time! Everything tasted really fresh. You have to end your dinner with the coconut and fried banana ice cream! LOVE IT!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Siam Thai is very clean and the staff is very friendly.. I tried Thai lettuce wraps and my husband tried curry. We both enjoyed our meals but it wasn't completely satisfied but the price was fantastic. We will definitely go again and try different selection....

Reviewed 12 May 2017

live nearby but somehow had never been here... Went the other night with my wife and it was really great...Like many restaurants in town, it's tucked away in a strip mall, but who cares? The interior, while not highly decorated like some thai places, is Very Clean, and nice. And, the food was great. We have been going a lot to Thai Palace on Cortez, and I still like it there-there food is good, and the decor is nice, but I would say the food here at Siam Thai was just a step up...Service was also good. Highly recommend...

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Ok, seriously don't be put off by this quiet unassuming restaurant. It is the freshest, most authentic Thai food I've ever had. When I come in early is see the ladies sitting in the kitchen cutting dozens of pounds of veggies and every fish is made to order. I have never had a bad meal here!

It is actually one of the highest quality restaurants in Bradenton. I wish there was a 5+ rating. I can not rave enough.

Do not miss the fried bananas and HOMEMADE coconut ice cream!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Siam Thai is our favorite go to restaurant for when friends and family come to town. Cathy, the owner, and the staff makes everyone feel like they are part of the family. The food is fresh and there is something for even the pickiest of eaters. The duck is always perfect and the Pad Thai is hands down our favorite!