“Service not the best”

Buddy V's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Buddy V's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 355 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate at Buddy V's prior to a show. Last time we had a bad experience at Emeril's so we thought we'd try this one. They had a show menu for $30 which included an appetizer, dinner, and dessert. We did this. I had the meatballs which were absolutely delicious, my husband had the Caesar salad. Next came the dinners - I ordered the chicken parm and my husband had the salmon. Portions were small. Then dessert - we both ordered Nutella Cake and were served pound cake with blueberries and raspberries. While the food was good the service was mediocre at best. It's like get them in get them out. Our food was plopped in front of us. People next to us ordered the chicken parm off the regular menu and got two huge pieces with a large plate of pasta. The same waitress offered them grated cheese and hot peppers which she generously sprinkled over their plates. We were not offered this. Our plates were being taken away almost as soon as the last bite was put in our mouths. It's too bad such good food was hampered by lack of customer service.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We stopped in for a few appetizers since it was a little to late to have a full meal. Ended up going with the mac n cheese and the calamari. Both were delicious. Mom's also been here before this, and she's a huge fan of the meatballs, but it was just the two of us, so we didn't grab them this time. Our waitress was an absolute doll, which definitely added to the experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The best and most direct service in a restaurant is at the bar, everything's always close by, including the server. The service here was top notch, as was the food. Nice respite
from the casino floor. I would go back, meatballs and Chilean sea bass were excellent.
Give it a try!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Great Food and Service. Highly recommended. The service was fast and the waitress gave me take out boxes because I could not eat all of the food.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

went here for dinner while staying at the sands, made me miss emeril's table
service was ok, prices where ok, but the food was disappointing.
had the brick oven pizza (i love pizza) but it was super garlicy, i almost couldn't eat it.
also had the mozzarella in corozza was not impressed.
i don't think i would go back

1  Thank FAMILYGUY929